• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

TWD TV SHOW--Offical Discussion Thread
4 4

10,800 posts in this topic

The last scene with Rick curled up in the fetal position and bawling while Carl stood a few feet away as cool as ice and collecting his thoughts was epic.

Oh and spoiler ^ ^ ^

The last scene with Rick curled up in the fetal position and bawling while Carl stood a few feet away as cool as ice and collecting his thoughts was epic.

Oh and spoiler ^ ^ ^

That's called "shock" not "cool as ice" lol

Oh and spoiler ^ ^ ^

That's called "shock" not "cool as ice" lol

Fair enough.

1. I think Carol is fine.

2. The fact that they didn't show us a dead Laurie makes me hm

3. Killing her this early really guts the emotional kick of any prison confrontation with the Gov. ala issue #48. Kinda pisses me off.

4. I am most pissed at what he's doing to Andrea. She's a rock in the comic, always has been. WTF? is this "sleeping with the enemy" BS? Also, she spills the beans faster than a Bush's truck overturned on the freeway.

5. Loved the reference by the Gov. "It's just me and my daughter now." and the airhead Andrea doesn't stop to think in all this time she's never seen this guy's daughter.

3. Killing her this early really guts the emotional kick of any prison confrontation with the Gov. ala issue #48. Kinda pisses me off.

4. I am most pissed at what he's doing to Andrea. She's a rock in the comic, always has been. WTF? is this "sleeping with the enemy" BS? Also, she spills the beans faster than a Bush's truck overturned on the freeway.

5. Loved the reference by the Gov. "It's just me and my daughter now." and the airhead Andrea doesn't stop to think in all this time she's never seen this guy's daughter.

1. Me too.

2. Yep, I'm thinking she may still be alive and Carl didn't shoot her. Maybe Carol found her and is working on her.

3. Yep.

4. She's kind of just a slut in the TV show.

5. Yeah, that was lame, but she probably had cack on her mind.

Edited by 400yrs

Yeah. If Lori is dead, why isn't she on Talking Dead now?

Not so sure about Lori ... the commercial that just ran had Rick going after Glenn for saying "you shouldn't be in here Rick" and it appeared to be the room where Lori gave birth/died ... don't know if it's a red herring or what ...

I had the same thoughts. Especially #3.

But the episode was great. It went in a different direction from the comic so the deaths were surprising, which is the true spirt of The Walking Dead. (thumbs u

That was Rick's "Saving Private Ryan" Moment.

It reminded me of when Tom Hanks fails to kill the German Machine Gunner early in the film, only to be mortally wounded by him later on. If he would have just taken him out he would not have been around to shoot him in the chest.