• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

TWD TV SHOW--Offical Discussion Thread
4 4

10,800 posts in this topic

Well your probably right - but the emphasis was on a MAJOR death - Oscars not major,Michonne,Rick and Daryl will be around still so that leaves Maggie or Glenn.

Can't see them offing the only 'pretty' girl in the cast.

Only leaves Glenn, maybe thats why they've made him all bad-, so he goes out being a hero.

I don't get why they kill Oscar - does Kirkman have a 'one Black Man at a time' rule - Oscar and Tyreese would have fitted together.

5 days to go!

What about the Daryl "arena" spoiler? It could be that it ends up being him or Merle. Though Daryl would be the major one of the two. Who knows. I think we'll be in for a shock come Sunday.

I'm hoping for no deaths to major characters for a while...It hurt me that they killed you-know-who a few episodes ago.

The show has struck a nice balance of characters at this point in its 3rd season. Like chili, the show needs to simmer in its juices for a while and let all the characters get comfortable.

I'd love to see the prison get developed. Lets get some weeks-go-by montages, maybe even fortifications over some seasons - maybe 6 months to pass or something...I'm hoping thats what the mid-season break will show.

I hate that the show has only progressed a few days right now from episode one (right?)

2c:)

I hate that the show has only progressed a few days right now from episode one (right?)

It's been over a year that's passed or thereabouts.

I think he meant from season three debut to now only a couple of days.

Aah.

If you go to the original SW trilogy there's NOTHING to indicate that Vader is anything other than a heavy. He doesn't exhibit the least bit of humanity or caring until that last desperate act. All we have are a few words from Obi Wan about who he was.

I don't want Merle in the group either, he's scum. That is what I meant by redemption, giving up himself and taking out the Gov to save his brother, and that is what happened to Vader and why I called it Vader's redemption. At all the Skywalker family reunions he's the only one is spectral form.

This is especially true for the first film, since the idea for making him Luke's father didn't come until the 2nd draft of the Empire screenplay.

I think Andrea will die soon. I honestly think they've ruined the character, and now she has very little purpose. I'd put my money on her dying next.

Recent Comic Book Spoiler as of issue 96-100ish:

Then who is rick gonna hook up with after the prison arc? Hrmmmm.... :popcorn:

Can all you Star Wars nerds make your own thread to discuss whatever you're discussing amongst yourselves to discuss elsewhere. Thaaaanks, that'd be great.....

:baiting:

So the discussion can turn back to Adlard Bush?

We did you a favor. :preach:

Can all you Star Wars nerds make your own thread to discuss whatever you're discussing amongst yourselves to discuss elsewhere. Thaaaanks, that'd be great.....

:baiting:

So the discussion can turn back to Adlard Bush?

We did you a favor. :preach:

I'd just settle for bush. :insane:

I think Andrea will die soon. I honestly think they've ruined the character, and now she has very little purpose. I'd put my money on her dying next.

as much as it pains me to say it ...

Carol

as much as it pains me to say it ...

Carol

:cry:

Norman Reedus is actually 43

That's surprised me.

Boondock Saints was filmed 13 or so years ago. Seems about right.