• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

TWD TV SHOW--Offical Discussion Thread
4 4

10,800 posts in this topic

I don't see Merle being a "spy" for the Governor at this point. Now Merle may try to do this on his own to redeem himself but there is no way in hell the Governor set him up to be that.

Think about it, Merle outright lied to him about Michonne when he said they killed her, had both her head and Katana but lost them. Then she shows up out of nowhere, takes out Penny before his eyes and then takes out one of those eyes. The look in his eye when Merle first came up to him was the look of wanting to murder him right there. Sorry but no way is Merle still on the Governor's side in his mind.

how does oscar die? i read the earlier spoiler, but forgot and won't be able to watch the show for a few days.

gunshot helping Glenn up on the bus

Yeah, but...

No thanks to Rick's hallucination of Shane. If Rick reacts right away, Oscar doesn't get shot.

Oh, and in the preview Beth Greene kisses Rick on the cheek. Carl's gonna get jealous.

Is it just me or is Carl a little eager to put a bullet in people's heads?

Random: "So-n-no just got bit."

Carl: "Turn your head. I'll shoot him in the face."

I think it would ebay for six easy?

Most likely it would. You would just have to really disclose whatever all those white spots on the cover were, and be prepared to accept a return.

I like how the guy said a CGC 9.8 sold for 10 grand. Nothing like screwing up the facts.