• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

TWD TV SHOW--Offical Discussion Thread
4 4

10,800 posts in this topic

I suppose it wasn't Sasha after all. D'oh! I guess either PM me your shipping address or let me off the hook :baiting:

I was thinking of letting you off the hook before you asked to be let off the hook. hm

That kind of ruins my would-be magnanimous gesture. :frustrated:

Perhaps I will run a poll in this thread as to what the final fate of the wager should be. :idea:

I suppose it wasn't Sasha after all. D'oh! I guess either PM me your shipping address or let me off the hook :baiting:

I was thinking of letting you off the hook before you asked to be let off the hook. hm

Perhaps I will run a poll in this thread as to what the final fate of the wager should be. :idea:

Thumbs-down-icon.png

7 hours 45 min!!!! MOAR DEAD!!!!!!!!

Until I find out if I was terribly wrong or epically right with the Andrea driver theory hm

That's funny..... You'll be ok either way. I just really hope they let us know either way who was driving the truck, so all those pages of us arguing about whodunit, wasn't for nothing.

they were

Until I find out if I was terribly wrong or epically right with the Andrea driver theory hm

That's funny..... You'll be ok either way. I just really hope they let us know either way who was driving the truck, so all those pages of us arguing about whodunit, wasn't for nothing.

they were

One could argue that all conversations are for nothing. hm

IMO Andrea is becoming the new Lori....

+1

Andrea is me off.

+2

What redeeming qualities does she have in the show?

She's cute with a nice body. :)

Her role is bothering me also. I just think she will see the Gov for what he is soon enough.

IMO Andrea is becoming the new Lori....

+1

Andrea is me off.

+2

What redeeming qualities does she have in the show?

She had the best two kills last year

Scythe through the back of the head exiting the front

Underhanded pitchfork into the brain via the throat

they were

One could argue that all conversations are for nothing. hm

Deciding that ANY of the conversations on this entire forum are for "something" would be difficult to do.

Just as I thought Maggie was not raped just degraded infront of the Governor, but now with Rick and Michonne heading back to Woodbury, who knows if the comic version of what happens might actually happen.

I got to watch two episodes in a row last night because I missed the previous weeks episode because I was on vacation.

Actually liked the past two episodes. (thumbs u

Completely up to you. I have three raw books in mind. One if the three can be yours.

Edited by comicalgems

Completely up to you. I have three raw books in mind. One if the three can be yours.

lets-make-a-deal-doors_zpsdf2c85ad.jpg

Oh nice Let's Make A Deal could end up with a zonk!

Seriously I'm thinking ASM 300 or a ToT 1 or a Sweet Tooth 1 CGC 9.8

Those are all great books, none of which I have, but I'd feel like an for taking a book from you.

Don't worry about it. It's all in good fun.

Those are all great books, none of which I have, but I'd feel like an for taking a book from you.

Don't worry about it. It's all in good fun.

Good Job! :applause:

Now that that mess is behind us all, what say you lay some odds on any one of the following:

1) Tyreese is a zombie masquerading as a human!

2) Hershel's leg is going to return in a future episode, ready to kick the stuffing out of any human shins it encounters!

3) Hershel turns out to be Merle and Daryl's father!

-- I've just got a feeling about these -- PROVE ME WRONG! :sumo: