• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

TWD TV SHOW--Offical Discussion Thread
4 4

10,800 posts in this topic

The story about the Gov's wife was actually pretty cool. HATE HIM.

Doubt any of it was true. It was a psychological ploy to get under Rick's skin and perhaps make Rick think they had some common ground so he the Govs words gained traction and thus made his lie of a deal more believable to Rick.

I disagree. I thought the episode was tense.

Building to something BIG.

Agree, the tension was thick for the entire show.

Guess I missed it then cuz I thought it was a zzz fest. Oh well, looks like the next one will be better. Another week.

Doubt any of it was true. It was a psychological ploy to get under Rick's skin and perhaps make Rick think they had some common ground so he the Govs words gained traction and thus made his lie of a deal more believable to Rick.

That's what I figured as well, the gov is a master of subterfuge.

One minor thing, what did he claim his last name to be? Has this been covered before?

Great episode! Lots of possible outcomes and all leading to a dead Gov in my opinion.

I'm hoping for a season ending cliffhanger: Who shot the Governor?

Then season 4 can be all about unraveling the mystery.

The answer will be Judith.

;)

For a moment I thought he wanted Rick's daughter. He brought up Shane potentially the father and about his wife dying. We know his own daughter died (twice), so I was thinking he was going to ask for Judith as a replacement. Weird, I know. About as on point as my "Andrea is the zombie-bomb truck driver" theory :grin:

One minor thing, what did he claim his last name to be? Has this been covered before?

Blake

Phillip Blake.

Blake

Phillip Blake.

Well that makes total sense then. One rule of life is to never trust anyone that has two first names as a whole name. =)

Blake

Phillip Blake.

Well that makes total sense then. One rule of life is to never trust anyone that has two first names as a whole name. =)

You mean we can't trust Ron Jeremy?? :o:o

:censored:

:insane:

Blake

Phillip Blake.

Now you stick with that, and everything else is cream cheese.

For a moment I thought he wanted Rick's daughter. He brought up Shane potentially the father and about his wife dying. We know his own daughter died (twice), so I was thinking he was going to ask for Judith as a replacement. Weird, I know. About as on point as my "Andrea is the zombie-bomb truck driver" theory :grin:

I thought the same thing for a minute. I think the -script was intentionally written to make you think that at first.