• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

TWD TV SHOW--Offical Discussion Thread
4 4

10,800 posts in this topic

I think Tyreese, Andria, Milton and maybe Sasha escape from Woodbury facilitated by Milton. He ends up getting bitten/mauled by some walkers outside of the wall like the doctor did in the comics.

...Season 3 ends with the Governor realizing they escaped and probably some other stuff that went down, and then we are left with him uttering the words "Kill Them All"

just my 2 cents.

Edited by awakeintheashes

I think the Guvna' is gonna still be alive and kicking at the start of season 4. Last two episodes have been slow, but I'm enjoying the calm before the storm.

One thing that confused me and upset me (since Andrea is coming off as a dumb blonde this whole season), is when Andrea's talking to Hershel, she makes it clear that she cannot go back to Woodbury, but then ends up leaving with the Governor anyway!

I think last episode will be all out war -- will probably see the death of Merle, Hersh and a maybe another good guy.

Lots of deaths on Gov's side - I think he will die - and I think the ep will end much like how season 2 did -- with another moment realizing the world is just as empty as ever, and they need to focus on survival -

At least thats how I am hoping for it to end!

Darryl Dixon is an AMC property I do no see him dying anytime soon.

Here's a serious spoiler:

Don't click unless you want it ruined for you

reedusdeath_zps2b45657b.jpg

If that upset you click here:

That's not from Walking Dead...so you can breath now. lol

I want it to end like this...

Andrea gets beheaded by the Governor, like what happened to Tyrese in the comics... But it would work for a few reasons; 1) Because Michonne cares about Andrea, and she cared for Tyrese in the comics too, so they could keep that aspect intact and, 2) She needs to go out with a bit of respect because right now, she ruins the show for me and irritates the hell out of me.

Andrea gets beheaded by the Governor, like what happened to Tyrese in the comics... But it would work for a few reasons; 1) Because Michonne cares about Andrea, and she cared for Tyrese in the comics too, so they could keep that aspect intact and, 2) She needs to go out with a bit of respect because right now, she ruins the show for me and irritates the hell out of me.

Wouldn't be a bad scenario and would definitely keep people talking into the offseason. Who knows if Kirkman has plans for a sharpshooting Andrea in future seasons or if she could be replaced by another sharpsooter.

Went to Senoia, Ga (the town that doubles as Woodbury) for a bed and breakfast weekend and to see some of the sets. Very worthwhile getaway if you live within a few hours driving distance. The town gets really into it, and there's some good food.

Also, the town that doubles as Rick/Morgan's hometown is nearby (man, they really didn't have to do much to get that one to look like a walker-infested place), the school from season 2, and a lot of other sites.

HATE YOU SO HARD.

HATE YOU SO HARD.

lol

Wouldn't be a bad scenario and would definitely keep people talking into the offseason. Who knows if Kirkman has plans for a sharpshooting Andrea in future seasons or if she could be replaced by another sharpsooter.

Looks like Maggie is the TV Sharpshooter

Out of any of them, my money is on Milton finally taking the initiative and doing what apparently nobody else has the intelligence or balls to do.

I agree with this line of thinking. Milton's a smart guy and puts faith in observables and data. I really hope he doesn't die, I think he makes an amazing addition to the cast. Hated him at first, but now he's grown on me.