• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

TWD TV SHOW--Offical Discussion Thread
4 4

10,800 posts in this topic

I think they split the group initially. They send Herschel, Beth with the baby, Carl (who knows the way) to Morgan but maybe they get intercepted. Morgan appears to save them but gets wounded/killed.

The rest stay at the Prison maybe retreating into the prison (and exiting out the other side) and setting a trap for the Governor's men.

Milton gets killed off.

Carol

Sharon (Tyreese's sister)

Ben or Allen (whoever the father is... I think the son was killed last episode)

Martinez

At the end, I think Rick gets separated from the group or someone else gets separated from the group like Andrea.

Daryl - trying to save lil'kickazz

Milton

Lil' Kickazz

Carol

Maggie

This season - ie Monday (for us)

Random Woodbury People.

Ricks group after the final battle - (as most say, probably mid season #4) - all the Woodbury/Ricks group Survivors.

Morgan.

Abraham,Rosita and a small size military unit - 3 squads size max.

Start second part Season #4 - cleaning out Woodbury, expanding (using Prison fencing, materials etc) and connecting with other survivors.

They be dumb to kill off Daryl

Edited by Hoarders-Saga ed.

what I think will happen:

Glen and Maggie will go on a "honeymoon" away from the prison.

Rick will figure out Andrea is missing and plan a rescue and take Michonne and Daryl to Woodbury.

Govenor group attack the prison and it happens when Rick's group infiltrates Woodbury.

Rick's group will rescue Andrea, the Govenor's group will kill some and scatter those left in the prison ( Herschel, Beth, Carol, Carl) and will end up with little Judith.

No way they will kill Carl... At least I hope not. He has really become a badass this season and is really starting to fit the role very well. He is coming to age even prior to the way he did in issue 51.

Just been watching AMC all day and every commercial there's a trailer for the finale. And if you watch closely you see Ricks group packing up the SUV and getting ready to leave the prison. I'm telling you that's what's gonna happen.

ive been saying that since last sunday on here --_-

Just been watching AMC all day and every commercial there's a trailer for the finale. And if you watch closely you see Ricks group packing up the SUV and getting ready to leave the prison. I'm telling you that's what's gonna happen.

ive been saying that since last sunday on here --_-

I'm so excited!!!