• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

TWD TV SHOW--Offical Discussion Thread
4 4

10,800 posts in this topic

weak finale hm

The crash is upon us!

I agree. I was hoping for something more along the lines of Zombie Strippers and it was all preachy/huggy/intelligent. There were feelings and stuff. :o They actually tied together the theme that rang like a thread through the entire season instead of blowing everything up for the entire hour.

Who the fudge wants to feel something when you can get cleavage and explosions? :cry:

The last 3 episodes of the show were brilliant, however Season 3's final episode was extremely weak. :(

Nothing to really get me excited for season 4. Kinda feel there still needs to be a finale episode left to end this season. (shrug)

Season 3 of GoT had my attention or the whole hour compared to WD.

It wasn't the worst episode of the year or anything like that, but I kinda have it as a filler episode besides Andrea's death (which is a complete writing mistake by Kirkman big time).

Edited by Spiderman-on-Tilt

I didn't even realize this was the finale until reading comments from others.

I question the logic of adding all these new characters to a show that already spends little time with the ones it has, so I'm thinking there will have to be a mass killing of the surviving Woodbury people at some point.

Also, I'm with Carl on shooting that guy. He just attacked your friends/family and wouldn't drop his gun. No point in taking any chances.

weak finale hm

The crash is upon us!

I agree. I was hoping for something more along the lines of Zombie Strippers and it was all preachy/huggy/intelligent. There were feelings and stuff. :o They actually tied together the theme that rang like a thread through the entire season instead of blowing everything up for the entire hour.

Who the fudge wants to feel something when you can get cleavage and explosions? :cry:

The question for next season and beyond is what will make the group leave the prison now that the threat has been removed?

I suppose with all the new additions food will become the issue.

Good episode but the governor shooting his own troops made things much easier for Rick and friends.

that was a mess!

4 different stories trying to fit into 45 minutes & the ending was WEAK beyond belief

Not picking on you, but I meant to ask this earlier and forgot.

For people that thought the episode sucked, what would have made it "great"?

The question for next season and beyond is what will make the group leave the prison now that the threat has been removed?

I suppose with all the new additions food will become the issue.

Good episode but the governor shooting his own troops made things much easier for Rick and friends.

I think all the fighting at the prison will have attracted a zombie horde and they will have to leave. Many of the children and elderly will die, and we will be at a more manageable group.

That or food..

They still have a bunch of cell blocks they need to clear out. That is sure to kill off a few of the folks that came back.

Opening scene of Season 4 probable shows all of these people hard at work farming or picking crops.

I don't think those people will have time to last....I think the Gov comes back fighting when they arent expecting it and a bunch of the elderly die....

I'm hoping for issue 48 to come alive and have the Gov go out in a blaze of glory. I also think Morgan will come back....