• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

TWD TV SHOW--Offical Discussion Thread
4 4

10,800 posts in this topic

From my point of view, the only good thing Andrea was good for was helping viewers who have not read the comic figure out who the villains were by them. Other then that she was annoying and I wish Dale left her at the CDC to die.

They did not know what to do with Andrea once they killed off Dale. Perhaps the reason the show runners keep leaving is because they are being forced to go in directions they dont want to. Andrea bitten will be the new "jump the shark" catch phrase someday.

To be honest I almost stopped watching The Walking Dead due to Season 1 due to Shane not getting capped by Carl and the whole CDC thing.

But, my love of The Walking Dead has kept me watching and I only hope they start showing us the viewers why the comics is so damn good. I understand Kirkman and CO are trying different things to keep the readers interested to, but some of the comic material should be transfered t o the show.

I wish Andrea would have risen to the greatness that is her comic counterpart

She was till Kirkman made an idiotic mistake on Sunday night. (shrug)

she would have NEVER been as cool or good looking as her comic counterpart

She was at the end of this season.

I think if Kirkman knew just how big this show was going to be he would have maybe used HBO or Starz. Show would have been much more suitable for those networks.

Nothing would have to be censored.

TWD is a good TV show, but I am just not dying to see it every week anymore compared to other ones anymore.

I wish I was. :sorry:

Edited by Spiderman-on-Tilt

I think if Kirkman knew just how big this show was going to be he would have maybe used HBO or Starz. Show would have been much more suitable for those networks.

TWD is a good TV show, but I am just not dying to see it every week anymore compared to other ones anymore.

Cuz you are on the pipe :screwy:

Jimbo

Cuz you are on the pipe :screwy:

Jimbo

Are you coming to WW Philly? :preach:

AMC is a great platform, but the key is that it's more accessible. HBO is huge, but TWD would never come CLOSE to the Nielsen numbers they get on AMC. That means more eyes, more ad money, more product tie-ins, and more readers for his comic. I think it's genius that AMC green lit this, and I think every network is trying to find the next TWD.