• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

TWD TV SHOW--Offical Discussion Thread
4 4

10,800 posts in this topic

They better finally wrap it up next episode.

What's the rush? Let it play out. The last few episodes have been building tension for the conflict really well. This next episode is the mid-season finale. It can't wrap everything up.

I think Herschel is going to die next week because something drastic has to happen and he's that moral balance in the show. Such death would seriously cause mayhem among the groups. I would also like Ty to die so it could have that connection with the book as well.

On another note, this idea comes left field: what if Bob really indeed came from another group gaining intel on the prison but here's the twist...he's a rep from Abe's group. hm

Hershel goes via samurai sword in front of the prison. Like Tyrese in the books. That's my prediction.

This would be heart-wrenching. No amount of "Darth Vader-ish" sacrifice for his new family will make me forgive him.

i hope someone makes a GIF of Tara running

I'm surprised nobody picked up on this TBP. I've noticed Alanna Masterson's "gifts" since she first appeared. Disappointingly, I could not google any "interesting" pics of her. :)

"I'm surprised nobody picked up on this TBP. I've noticed Alanna Masterson's "gifts" since she first appeared. Disappointingly, I could not google any "interesting" pics of her."

Glad im not the only one! heh

yea, when she was running to save her niece ... waawaaweewaa!

Is the Governor going to take a pot shot at Michonne and Herschel?

hm

I think no. He wouldn't engage without backup.

I don't know.

I'm pretty sure he would only take a shot if he was really pissed. And I don't see how he could be more pissed off after seeing Michonne. His psycho switch flipped on when Martinez said he might not be able to keep the group safe. It seems reasonable that it would also flick on when he sees the woman who killed his daughter and took his eye from him. :shrug:

hm

I don't know.

I'm pretty sure he would only take a shot if he was really pissed. And I don't see how he could be more pissed off after seeing Michonne. His psycho switch flipped on when Martinez said he might not be able to keep the group safe. It seems reasonable that it would also flick on when he sees the woman who killed his daughter and took his eye from him. :shrug:

In the extended preview from Talking Dead, he was rallying his RV people and telling them that the other group will come looking for the two that he encountered. Then he was saying that if they go in force the prison people will just run away.

hm

1) I dunno, seeing Michonne smiling might make him boil over, and

2) Who says he doesn't have backup? We just might not have seen them with him. ;)

-slym