• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

TWD TV SHOW--Offical Discussion Thread
4 4

10,800 posts in this topic

Where them negative Nancys at?!

::crickets::

This episode was beyond epic. I'm still jumping up and down in excitement. I want more!!

BEYOND EPIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That episode had the most comic reference outta every episode, IMHO!!!!

The end when when Rick told Carl not to look back!!!

I wanna just break down and cry, I want to watch it again!!!1

OMG!!!!

THAT WAS THE BEST EPISODE I HAVE EVER SEEN!!!!

I'M IN TEARS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Right On Brother. i just watched the re-run.

wow

ERIC!!!!!!!! Dude I would of loved to watch that episode with you!! We'd be jumping outta our seats! I literally was on edge of the couch.

This episode was beyond epic. I'm still jumping up and down in excitement. I want more!!

I did not like this episode. Too many reasons to list.

A few....

- Unlimited ammo.....they were shooting on full auto. If you've ever fired on full auto, you go through a 30 round clip in like 4 seconds. They were firing full ammo for minutes! lol

- Everyone before is an expert shot to the head, but now no one can hit anyone (exception those being killed are the nobodies)

- If Guv wanted to really just kill Rick and gang he could have easily sat with some of his guys in the woods and taken them out one at a time while they were gardening, etc.

- He should have killed Michonne right away and just had Hershel out there.

- It was too quick from getting his gang riled up to attack the prison then the next moment they are sitting right outside without anyone in the prison hearing the dang tank drive up.

- How did the Guvs chick make it to the prison, how did she know where it was?

- Daryl had a scope on his rifle and he couldnt have taken a shot at the Guv? Guv goes down and the rest of his peeps would scatter.

That's about it for now. Too bad Hershel was gone but I figured he was gonna be toast sooner than later.

Oh yea! File cabinets, cars, and buses all deflect bullets!! Wow!

I put in spoilers cuz I see others have.....though I dont understand why, if you know the show comes on tonight then don't click on this thread!

OMG!!!!

THAT WAS THE BEST EPISODE I HAVE EVER SEEN!!!!

I'M IN TEARS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Right On Brother. i just watched the re-run.

wow

ERIC!!!!!!!! Dude I would of loved to watch that episode with you!! We'd be jumping outta our seats! I literally was on edge of the couch.

TOTALLY!!!!

A few....

- Unlimited ammo.....they were shooting on full auto. If you've ever fired on full auto, you go through a 30 round clip in like 4 seconds. They were firing full ammo for minutes! lol

- Everyone before is an expert shot to the head, but now no one can hit anyone (exception those being killed are the nobodies)

- If Guv wanted to really just kill Rick and gang he could have easily sat with some of his guys in the woods and taken them out one at a time while they were gardening, etc.

- It was too quick from getting his gang riled up to attack the prison then the next moment they are sitting right outside without anyone in the prison hearing the dang tank drive up.

- Daryl had a scope on his rifle and he couldnt have taken a shot at the Guv? Guv goes down and the rest of his peeps would scatter.

That's about it for now. Too bad Hershel was gone but I figured he was gonna be toast sooner than later.

I put in spoilers cuz I see others have.....though I dont understand why, if you know the show comes on tonight then don't click on this thread!

Don't forget, not only did the Governor's girlfriend find the prison, but she walked all the way there while carrying her dead daughter's body. That would have taken her a long time, because there is no way she physically could have walked that far carrying that much weight without having to stop every few minutes. Adrenaline would have only lasted so long, and the grief would have overtaken her.

As long as you can overlook the glaring holes in logic and other issues in the spoiler tags above, it was okay. Still seemed too rushed. All season dragged along, then they jam pack everything into less than 40 minutes.

Okay mid-season finale for a so far disappointing season.

A few....

Don't forget, not only did the Governor's girlfriend find the prison, but she walked all the way there while carrying her dead daughter's body. That would have taken her a long time, because there is no way she physically could have walked that far carrying that much weight without having to stop every few minutes. Adrenaline would have only lasted so long, and the grief would have overtaken her.

As long as you can overlook the glaring holes in logic and other issues in the spoiler tags above, it was okay. Still seemed too rushed. All season dragged along, then they jam pack everything into less than 40 minutes.

Broken record time from Bjorn (!):

We're nitpicking at these details, but perfectly OK with suspending disbelief on the fact that DEAD HUMANS ARE COMING ALIVE AND KILLING PEOPLE?

She drove in a car. Behind her is a small car with open door and she is walking from the car with dead daughter in hand.

She drove in a car. Behind her is a small car with open door and she is walking from the car with dead daughter in hand.

So...

Anyone think Lilly or her sister kidnapped Judith?

And I'm guessing the rat dissection is probably being done by one of Carol's girls. The one that shot the hot lesbian chick. didn't we see a cat dissection in the book?

Great episode. I feel like someone running the show nutted up and decided to do the mid season finale the way last season's finale should've went.

I also really liked the mud buried walker.

Oh and what kind of cool kid points do I get for calling how Hershel went out?

Zombies. Hundreds of zombies on the fence all season.

And none but two around when the gov drives up in that tank. (shrug)

Presumably they killed a few while they were sitting there waiting for Rick's group to come out. (They were parked and sitting when they first showed them at the fence.) Also, one of the earlier scenes showed Rick's group burning many bodies.

Edited by rjrjr

Zombies. Hundreds of zombies on the fence all season.

And none but two around when the gov drives up in that tank. (shrug)

Presumably they killed a few while they were sitting there waiting for Rick's group to come out. (They were parked and sitting when they first showed them at the fence.) Also, one of the earlier scenes showed Rick's group burning many bodies.

Also, a few episodes ago, the walkers broke down the fence and Rick and Carl cleared them out. We really didn't see any walkers on the fence after that. There weren't any walkers when Michonne and Hershel were outside prior to being captured, too. There may have been a few walkers outside when the governor, but the assumption would be that they were cleared out easily.

This was an amazing episode. I can't wait for the return in Feb.

I can't believe I missed..

....the lady Rick met in the 1st episode of the season, walking with the zombies at the end of this episode. They mentioned it on Talking Dead and I had to rewatch to see it.

Edited by lemonman5

Finally a good episode. :news: "KILL THEM ALL"

Actually the last 3 episodes with the Governor have been good.

Sucks that is it pretty obvious that stupid baby is still alive. She is on the bus. :pullhair:

Children just as in real life makes story-lines lame and corny.

I was hoping that pansy Tryese was going to die as well.

A few....

Broken record time from Bjorn (!):

We're nitpicking at these details, but perfectly OK with suspending disbelief on the fact that DEAD HUMANS ARE COMING ALIVE AND KILLING PEOPLE?

Same lame excuse that's given each time.

If they want you to suspend disbelief then don't bring up how they're low on ammo or gas on the show. Even though all gas by now would be completely useless to use.

Oh yea, they should go find a new nicer maximum security prison, there's dozens out there. (thumbs u