• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

TWD TV SHOW--Offical Discussion Thread
4 4

10,800 posts in this topic

Nice link ;)

I hope they pop him into the show (if that hasn't already been done).

I was thinking the same thing...he'd be perfect. He already knows how to act as a zombie and his impairment is actually an asset in this type of role. I remember reading about how the producers of Braveheart hired amputees for the battle scenes where limbs were severed. They had prosthetic limbs in place and cut those off in place of CGI or other special effects.

That was awesome!

Andrew says about Norman..... "Me, Me , Me, Me, Me." lol

Couple things.

Walking Dead comes back Feb 9th not Feb. 10th

And Fox was in involved with this?

FOX airs it in different countries

New trailer just posted:

here!

That was awesome!

Andrew says about Norman..... "Me, Me , Me, Me, Me." lol

Couple things.

Walking Dead comes back Feb 9th not Feb. 10th

And Fox was in involved with this?

FOX airs it in different countries

New trailer just posted:

here!

Ohhhhhh got it! Thanks dude! (thumbs u

Love the TV show but I have only read the books up to the 7th TPB. So if this happens later in the comics I'm not aware of it.

One big thing bugs me.

I just wonder, in all this time, (in a year or more?) the group hasn't thought of making their way to one of the barrier islands off the Georgia coast. These guys are Georgia natives, right? They must know their state.

Separated by the inter coastal waterway, many islands are reachable only by boat or plane, other islands with only a bridge or two to defend. These islands have limited populations, or are wildlife refuges, so there are way less potential zombies than on the mainland. Plenty of towns a few miles inland to re-up on supplies when needed.

With smart guys like Dale, Hershel, etc., and plenty of time to think about it, I'm really surprised this hasn't been a strategy. It just seems like they have been mindlessly roaming around, looking for a relatively safe haven.

Why not an island? I woulda thought of it by now. :preach:

Unless the walkers can swim. Swimmers? :insane:

edit: if this has been mentioned already, mea culpa, I haven't read, or don't remember, all 600 plus pages of this thread.

Edited by ucleben

Love the TV show but I have only read the books up to the 7th TPB. So if this happens later in the comics I'm not aware of it.

One big thing bugs me.

I just wonder, in all this time, (in a year or more?) the group hasn't thought of making their way to one of the barrier islands off the Georgia coast. These guys are Georgia natives, right? They must know their state.

Separated by the inter coastal waterway, many islands are reachable only by boat or plane, other islands with only a bridge or two to defend. These islands have limited populations, or are wildlife refuges, so there are way less potential zombies than on the mainland. Plenty of towns a few miles inland to re-up on supplies when needed.

With smart guys like Dale, Hershel, etc., and plenty of time to think about it, I'm really surprised this hasn't been a strategy. It just seems like they have been mindlessly roaming around, looking for a relatively safe haven.

Why not an island? I woulda thought of it by now. :preach:

Unless the walkers can swim. Swimmers? :insane:

edit: if this has been mentioned already, mea culpa, I haven't read, or don't remember, all 600 plus pages of this thread.

If they went to an island to avoid the zombie apocalypse, this would become Lost. Belief just needs to be suspended...