• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

TWD TV SHOW--Offical Discussion Thread
4 4

10,800 posts in this topic

im starting to think that Carol is covering for Lizzie's killing Ty's GF and the other dude at the prison

Wait, which one is Lizzie?? I seem to have forgotten who she is.

The older (?) of the two little girls. The psycho that almost killed Judith for crying loudly, and the one that massacred those rabbits.

She's not gonna have a good end, I feel.

:eek:

-slym

im starting to think that Carol is covering for Lizzie's killing Ty's GF and the other dude at the prison

Wait, which one is Lizzie?? I seem to have forgotten who she is.

The older (?) of the two little girls. The psycho that almost killed Judith for crying loudly, and the one that massacred those rabbits.

She's not gonna have a good end, I feel.

:eek:

-slym

Yeah I can see that.........So she is the one that was feeding the walkers at the fence? One sick girl if its true and its looking that way.

:whistle:

B43366F0-7319-4329-8270-E8277AF94962-3782-000005A77B839E02_zps64f41f2a.jpg

Congrats on these!!! :applause:

My advice, though, is if you don't plan to keep these forever to flip them ASAP. Get some cash while the flipping is good. Don't make the mistake that many do (myself included) of holding on to them for too long (unless you plan to keep them forever).

If he wasn't...you know...like he is in comic I would say there would be a reason to keep them longer.

Just a friendly thought :)

My advice, though, is if you don't plan to keep these forever to flip them ASAP. Get some cash while the flipping is good. Don't make the mistake that many do (myself included) of holding on to them for too long (unless you plan to keep them forever).

If he wasn't...you know...like he is in comic I would say there would be a reason to keep them longer.

Not a big flip fan, but I completely agree. Unless his character just becomes massive because of the show. Who knows, but I think your biggest return is going to be happening in the following four weeks.

It's possible she killed them, but she would have needed adult help to drag them out. Whomever did that probably helped burn them

It's possible she killed them, but she would have needed adult help to drag them out. Whomever did that probably helped burn them

Carol Found out and was protecting her?

Carol Found out and was protecting her?

That's what I mean, like found out when it happened and then helped her finish the job.

Re: Lizzie:

Tell you one thing, if Carl saw her putting the clamp on Judith, she'd be dead already. But, since Lizzie and her younger sister seem to be TV-show versions of the two brothers, I expect that Carl will take care of Lizzie eventually anyway, whether he finds out about the Judith incident or not.

Re: Lizzie:

Tell you one thing, if Carl saw her putting the clamp on Judith, she'd be dead already. But, since Lizzie and her younger sister seem to be TV-show versions of the two brothers, I expect that Carl will take care of Lizzie eventually anyway, whether he finds out about the Judith incident or not.

THIS.

Eric's a hoarder. No way in hell will he sell them. Even if it's for a tidy profit. His obsession with Abe is just as concerning as his obsession with Andrea.

I don't think Eric is a flipper. He's a very smart man, do not under estimate him. I believe he knows exactly what he's doing. :wishluck:lol

PS I know he loves Abraham hence all the books. :gossip: