• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

TWD TV SHOW--Offical Discussion Thread
4 4

10,800 posts in this topic

Did Abe tell Glenn they had been driving for 3 hours? It would be better if Rick and the others didn't reunite for another season, there's no way they can find each other so quickly. I wouldn't expect all of them to reunite.

Mulletboy looks like a dork, how anybody could believe he knows all about what happened is :screwy:

I'm sure he'll explain, like he did in the comics, that the mullet is his cover. He wants to appear dumb so that others underestimate him.

Did Abe tell Glenn they had been driving for 3 hours? It would be better if Rick and the others didn't reunite for another season, there's no way they can find each other so quickly. I wouldn't expect all of them to reunite.

Mulletboy looks like a dork, how anybody could believe he knows all about what happened is :screwy:

Tara told him when he woke up.

All I know is he needs to learn to shoot. It was very painful to watch. :makepoint:

He needs to learn to ask for help. I'd probably shoot like that too even without zombies converging on me but I'd know to yell for help or run instead of firing some automatic weapon willy nilly.

Someone posited before that I did that he shot poorly on purpose, to that he would have an excuse to shoot the vehicle, derailing their trip to DC and giving him more time to live with his lie. This would also explain why he didn't ask for help.

Tara told him when he woke up.

Ah ok. So you figure they're at least 100 miles away from where they started. Wondering how they're going to get back and find everyone.

I wonder if Kirkman is going to twist the Eugene plot and make him someone who actually knows what the hell is going on. Just to throw off all the comic readers who think they know what will happen with Eugene (kind of like how they went exactly to the comic with the Carl/Rick dying story and I knew Rick wasn't going to die).

hm

Edited by Mark 1

I wonder if Kirkman is going to twist the Eugene plot and make him someone who actually knows what the hell is going on. Just to throw off all the comic readers who think they know what will happen with Eugene (kind of like how they went exactly to the comic with the Carl/Rick dying story and I knew Rick wasn't going to die).

hm

I love it! Lull them in and then hit with the old switcheroo!

hm

I love it! Lull them in and then hit with the old switcheroo!

I would like that.

Tara is HOT

and Beth bites it this week, Daryl puts her down

Yeah, I tend to agree. And in the end Darryl will scoop up her diary and he'll start making entries, ala a Punisher's War Journal! :sumo:

Or jax on sons of anarchy. lol

Tara is HOT

and Beth bites it this week, Daryl puts her down

Yeah, I tend to agree. And in the end Darryl will scoop up her diary and he'll start making entries, ala a Punisher's War Journal! :sumo:

Or jax on sons of anarchy. lol

lol, (thumbs u Good call!

Would be interesting. Although, I guess out of character since he's not really a talker too much.