• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

TWD TV SHOW--Offical Discussion Thread
4 4

10,800 posts in this topic

I liked Abe, but he shouldn't have had so much trouble in the scrap with Glenn. I thought he was supposed to be a badarse?

He was probably holding back.

He's got a heart. And the 2 girls where on top of him trying to break it up. He knows he could of taken Glenn.

Cudlitz explained it pretty well on Talking Dead. He stated that Abe would have beaten the holy hell out of Glenn, but Glenn caught him by surprise.

Abe was explaining to Glenn, in what Abe thought were rational terms, that his wife was dead. Glenn, not seeing it that way, was pissed and was filled with adrenaline. It was anger and surprise that knocked Abe on his back. Abe quickly recovered and would have probably killed Glenn had Tara and Rosita not hopped on top of him.

Edited by awakeintheashes

So I just saw on twitter that Darryl is going to be on Talking Dead this Sunday.....has his time come?!?!

Abe was on last week. (shrug)

So I just saw on twitter that Darryl is going to be on Talking Dead this Sunday.....has his time come?!?!

So is Beth...one of them might. When Hershel got Tyreesed, Maggie and Hershel were both on.

Edited by awakeintheashes

Did Abe tell Glenn they had been driving for 3 hours? It would be better if Rick and the others didn't reunite for another season, there's no way they can find each other so quickly. I wouldn't expect all of them to reunite.

Mulletboy looks like a dork, how anybody could believe he knows all about what happened is :screwy:

I agree. With what little we saw of Eugene, I don't really see how he could convince anyone that he had the smarts to figure out what caused the zombie apocalypse. I look forward to seeing more of him to see how that pull that off.