• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

TWD TV SHOW--Offical Discussion Thread
4 4

10,800 posts in this topic

Anybody notice that the puzzle Tyreese and Carol were putting together at the end of the episode was an image of Sophia in her blue rainbow shirt?

Dammit! The ending was creepy/sad enough. Now you've got me fighting :cry:

Being a reader of the books...

This is one of those times that knowing what happens in the books diminishes the impact of TV scene... sigh... I know I was supposed to be moved and I can understand the praises for it, but for me? Nada. Anybody else feel this way?

This is one of those times that knowing what happens in the books diminishes the impact of TV scene... sigh... I know I was supposed to be moved and I can understand the praises for it, but for me? Nada. Anybody else feel this way?

Don't remember Lizzie and Mikka in the books. :sorry:

Jim

(shrug)

They're in the comic?

Jim

Analogues of Ben and Billy.

Jim

Ah ok.

There were enough differences in setting, etc that my mind didn't go there.

Finally watched Sunday's episode this evening with the wife. We both were left in disbelief, as a parent it was mind blowing to watch. Not too often I watch any show and afterwards feel as empty as that episode did. Makes you realize that TV can still impact you, and not just the daily news.

Edited by Zack1973

Had the worst nights sleep after watching that episode. Its gonna take some getting over.

My wife said she felt sick afterwards.

Incredible that a piece of fiction can have such an impact.

Jim

Ana..anal...anaal.... What he said.

Great episode! Did anyone else notice the deranged glare that lizzie gave mikka at the start of the episode when she mentioned the dead rabbits?

Was a precursor for things to come.

Edited by dscythe

I knew this was going to play out like Ben and Billy, so it had almost no impact for me. I kept sitting there just waiting for it to happen.

+1 I expected it being a comic reader and although I didn't see it coming I think that took a lot of the impact away, also kind of predicted the whole "I forgive you" act once she told him. Still it was an incredible episode none the less!

I knew this was going to play out like Ben and Billy, so it had almost no impact for me. I kept sitting there just waiting for it to happen.

+1 I expected it being a comic reader and although I didn't see it coming I think that took a lot of the impact away, also kind of predicted the whole "I forgive you" act once she told him. Still it was an incredible episode none the less!

Exactly my point...sigh...