• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

TWD TV SHOW--Offical Discussion Thread
4 4

10,800 posts in this topic

I thought the "claimed" strawberry was more of him thinking of Beth. (shrug)

It definitely makes sense of him being forced to pick sides at some point. But there's no way he chooses this group.

I thought Daryl claimed the strawberry in order to distract everyone from the candy bar wrapper that michonne and carl had shared. It was right in the same area as the strawberry. The guy saying "hey look at this" was Daryl's cue to "claim", distract and keep them moving without focusing on the wrapper.

(shrug)

doh! Ok, that's a better evaluation of that scene. Makes sense. (thumbs u

That's what I said too! I think Daryl already knows they are tracking Rick and Carl. Wifey disagreed with me though, saying Daryl wouldn't have known the wrapper was Carls. We'll see.

Daryl has no reason to believe any others survived, thus his moment of despair in the middle of the road. If he did see the wrapper, he has no reason to believe or associate it with Rick and Carl. I saw the "claim" moment as him falling into line with the group, accepting their "rules" and his place with them, at least for now...

here's what I'm thinking is going to happen soon:

-Terminus is the home of the Cannibals

- Beth was taken by Gabriel or Aaron

-Rick and Michonne will eventually become a thing

-Carol is probably going to die (sacrificing herself for Ty)

-Daryl flips on the hunters after they kill Carol.

-Sasha is going to die making Bob go crazy

WHOA

image_zpsbcccf72e.jpg

Kudos to ThoseBackPages for tweeting this

Good catch indeed!!

I remembered the sunflowers, but didn't remember the portrait. Hmmm... looks like she is the face of the new threat to Rick and co. Based on what was done to her portrait, someone really hates her; we'll hafta wait and see why...

cannibalism_o_716308.jpg

:roflmao: LMAO! Yeah, that's what I'm thinking too.

here's what I'm thinking is going to happen soon:

-Terminus is the home of the Cannibals

- Beth was taken by Gabriel or Aaron

-Rick and Michonne will eventually become a thing

-Carol is probably going to die (sacrificing herself for Ty)

-Daryl flips on the hunters after they kill Carol.

-Sasha is going to die making Bob go crazy

LOVE the love interest observation there.

Big announcement on Talking Dead.

What was it? I missed the first half of the episode.

Andrew Lincoln will be on Talking Dead next week.

I doubt this will happen, but after watching the solicitation for next week's episode I was a bit fearful that Rick will play the comic-Dale role and well...chomp chomp chomp..."Tainted Meat!!!"

What season is it safe to skip if I decide to some day watch this.

Watch episode one of season two and then skip the rest of the first half to 3/4 of season two

Don't listen to this nut lol watch them all its all amazing for character development. :applause:

I liked how Joe had some fear in his voice when he said that Terminus didn't accept everyone.

Who knew bad azzes could have their feelings hurt. It also says how powerful the Teminus crowd is when they take care of Joe and crew.

Also liked how blue bandanna guy was just knocked out and not killed back at the house when Rick was under the bed and that is how they know what Rick looks like.

I liked how Joe had some fear in his voice when he said that Terminus didn't accept everyone.

Who knew bad azzes could have their feelings hurt. It also says how powerful the Teminus crowd is when they take care of Joe and crew.

Also liked how blue bandanna guy was just knocked out and not killed back at the house when Rick was under the bed and that is how they know what Rick looks like.

I think he was out of breath. He was huffing and puffing as he walked through the field with Daryl. That's what smoking and drinking everyday before noon does. Also, I think bandana dude was in a sleeper hold, possibly the Million Dollar Dream. I think Ted Dibiase is in their group.

What season is it safe to skip if I decide to some day watch this.

Watch episode one of season two and then skip the rest of the first half to 3/4 of season two

when I watched season two as it aired I would have agreed, then I watched the entire season two in one sitting when I bought the DVD and I loved it.

My two fave episodes:

1. the last one when the farm got over run

2. the episode where Daryl fell down the hill, impaled himself on an arrow. His fight to survive

I think he was out of breath. He was huffing and puffing as he walked through the field with Daryl. That's what smoking and drinking everyday before noon does. Also, I think bandana dude was in a sleeper hold, possibly the Million Dollar Dream. I think Ted Dibiase is in their group.

You could be on to something. hm I thought that guy looked familiar.

orot4o.png