• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

TWD TV SHOW--Offical Discussion Thread
4 4

10,800 posts in this topic

Whatever does go down, it appears it is going to leave a lasting impression, and is something that will have Walking Dead fans talking/sobbing for months after.

Anybody think this means Judith is going to die? I had a hard time reading the last few pages in the comic, and I can imagine how viewers will react if this goes down and at how it goes down.

So...

my gf follows the actor who plays Beth on Instagram and she told me that lately she's been posting more stuff about the other show she's on, The Following. Maybe her time on TWD has to come an end and the people at Terminus are going to have her for lunch

Finale Predictions:

1. There is no way they will leave the Beth story hanging til next Season. The driver of the vehicle with the cross on the rear window may be Gareth, who will be partially inspired by Gabriel.

2. Whether cannibalism is part of Terminus and/or the Hunters, one or more people from the main group will be eaten. My money is on Bob.

3. Rick is going to kill someone and regret it.

4. Tyrese and Carol's arrival will help in a big way… or they will become cannibal meat as well.

Edited by Rhymenoceros

Finale Predictions:

1. There is no way they will leave the Beth story hanging til next Season. The driver of the vehicle with the cross on the rear window may be Gareth, who will be partially inspired by Gabriel. Agreed. Beth is already dead. That'll be how it's revealed that Terminus is filled with Cannibals. Someone will find an article of clothing or something identifiable as Beth's and put two and two together. This in turn will also result in Daryl losing his mess.

2. Whether cannibalism is part of Terminus and/or the Hunters, one or more people from the main group will be eaten. My money is on Bob. Good guess on Bob. They've been playing him up and somewhat focusing on him in episodes so maybe it'll be a bigger impact when he dies. Same with Tyrese OR Carol. One or the other. Not both.

3. Rick is going to kill someone and not regret it. Something really traumatizing is going to happen. That's obvious. But when you read that article posted earlier, it seems that RIck is going to change and viewers will be shocked at "what he is capable of." He is going to snap and brutally kill someone. Not just gun.

4. Tyrese and Carol's arrival will help in a big way… or they will become cannibal meat as well. See #2. One of them will die. I don't see both.

5. I'm very concerned that the thing that is going to push Rick over the edge is something with Judith and why Carl is being held back in that preview. I hope I'm wrong, but for some reason, don't think I am.

Finale Predictions:

1. There is no way they will leave the Beth story hanging til next Season. The driver of the vehicle with the cross on the rear window may be Gareth, who will be partially inspired by Gabriel. Agreed. Beth is already dead. That'll be how it's revealed that Terminus is filled with Cannibals. Someone will find an article of clothing or something identifiable as Beth's and put two and two together. This in turn will also result in Daryl losing his.

2. Whether cannibalism is part of Terminus and/or the Hunters, one or more people from the main group will be eaten. My money is on Bob. Good guess on Bob. They've been playing him up and somewhat focusing on him in episodes so maybe it'll be a bigger impact when he dies. Same with Tyrese OR Carol. One or the other. Not both.

3. Rick is going to kill someone and not regret it. Something really traumatizing is going to happen. That's obvious. But when you read that article posted earlier, it seems that RIck is going to change and viewers will be shocked at "what he is capable of." He is going to snap and brutally kill someone. Not just gun.

4. Tyrese and Carol's arrival will help in a big way… or they will become cannibal meat as well. See #2. One of them will die. I don't see both.

5. I'm very concerned that the thing that is going to push Rick over the edge is something with Judith and why Carl is being held back in that preview. I hope I'm wrong, but for some reason, don't think I am.

KILL THE KID. SHES A DISTRACTION.

Edited by Awax

Finale Predictions:

1. There is no way they will leave the Beth story hanging til next Season. The driver of the vehicle with the cross on the rear window may be Gareth, who will be partially inspired by Gabriel. Agreed. Beth is already dead. That'll be how it's revealed that Terminus is filled with Cannibals. Someone will find an article of clothing or something identifiable as Beth's and put two and two together. This in turn will also result in Daryl losing his.

KILL THE KID. SHES A DISTRACTION.

Some good stuff. I was told by Mark1 that the sweater the lady at Terminus is wearing was Beth's sweater.

I have yet to watch the episode again, but i definitely will be checking for that.

Some good stuff. I was told by Mark1 that the sweater the lady at Terminus is wearing was Beth's sweater.

I have yet to watch the episode again, but i definitely will be checking for that.

Ohhhhhhhh :censored:

It definitely looks a little small on that woman…

welcome.gif

Edited by Rhymenoceros

welcome.gif

The sweater theory got me searching. But they look different.

walking-dead_beth_daryl.jpg

Beth_and_Daryl_out_there_on_the_wilderness_while_getting_dirty.JPG

welcome.gif

Are you making your own gifs? Do tell

No, I put it here for reference to help us all in the search for answers. Is there some obscure forum rule I didn't know about that forbids it? If so, I'll delete it.

No not at all. I'm just trying to figure out how to make gifs for myself.

No rules about that here, that I'm aware of. It's all good. (thumbs u

:o

And looking at the above picture and thinking about that episode with Daryl and Beth in the house stockpiled with food. That has to be set up by the folks at Terminus - cannibals. And they stockpile it with food to fatten up the "livestock". :eek:

Beth is a goner.

welcome.gif

The sweater theory got me searching. But they look different.

walking-dead_beth_daryl.jpg

Beth_and_Daryl_out_there_on_the_wilderness_while_getting_dirty.JPG

hm

It does look different. I still think Beth is for dinner.

:o

And looking at the above picture and thinking about that episode with Daryl and Beth in the house stockpiled with food. That has to be set up by the folks at Terminus - cannibals. And they stockpile it with food to fatten up the "livestock". :eek:

Beth is a goner.

I like this theory. I was originally thinking it was set up by an outside party, but not terminus. I was thinking it was set up by the Alexandria (or wherever they live on the TV show) surveyors to examine potential residents. Your theory makes more sense based on the clips we've seen, though.