• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

TWD TV SHOW--Offical Discussion Thread
4 4

10,800 posts in this topic

I don't think he is dead. It would suck for Maggie not having closure by not knowing what happened to him haha

That's what gets me with this whole thing.

Let's presume that he died. He would have been completely devoured, right? There would be no evidence of his death, nor would our group have any idea where to search for him.

You know Rick, Maggie and Co. are going to want to search for him when he doesn't return. And with no evidence of his death, that search could last forever.

There's going to have to be some sort of closure.

Glenn as a walker that Maggie has to put down.

hm

-slym

Did someone actually think shooting through the wall of the RV was the reason it didn't start.

lol

Who would have thought spraying a machine gun off randomly in the side of a RV would make it not start correctly. Rick is priceless. lol

:whistle:

-slym

Did someone actually think shooting through the wall of the RV was the reason it didn't start.

lol

Who would have thought spraying a machine gun off randomly in the side of a RV would make it not start correctly. Rick is priceless. lol

:whistle:

-slym

Walter White did it and the RV was fine. (shrug) ...until he and Jesse went for another cook way out in the high dessert.

ok I finally watched the episode.

I really don't think that Glenn died. They gave the impression sure, they even threw in some dramatic music. But some directors love playing tricks on people. We never actually see who the zombies are tearing apart, but we do see whatshisname in front of Glenn as they fell.

No,

When and if Glenn actually dies, it will be in front of Maggie so they can milk as much drama out of his death as they can. Yeah I might be wrong, but the picture of him with Jesus is proof enough for me. You might think the show will jump the shark if he is still alive, but some people think it jumped the shark two seasons ago. It is what it is.

But the picture of Glenn with Jesus is off camera, behind the scenes. Maybe Glenn is just hanging out watching a scene being filmed. I don't believe anyone has said that is a SCENE with the two of them together.

But the picture of Glenn with Jesus is off camera, behind the scenes. Maybe Glenn is just hanging out watching a scene being filmed. I don't believe anyone has said that is a SCENE with the two of them together.

Is that why he's wearing a shoulder holster in those pics?

Maybe Stephen Yeun has to protect himself from the throng of groupies constantly stalking him and he's packing heat? hm

Yeah, but if I remember correctly he is dressed in character. It could be possible that he was there for a flash back scene, but the actor playing Jesus would be in his trailer chillin' wouldn't he? hm I mean he wouldn't need to be on set.

If the characters aren't interacting on screen, could they be filming multiple scenes at one time?

Each production crew films one scene at a time. If they film multiple scenes at once it's usually in a different location with a separate second unit.

Maybe Stephen Yeun has to protect himself from the throng of groupies constantly stalking him and he's packing heat? hm

15zjb5u.jpg

And the set guy? :baiting:

If the characters aren't interacting on screen, could they be filming multiple scenes at one time?

Each production crew films one scene at a time. If they film multiple scenes at once it's usually in a different location with a separate second unit.

Excuse me, sir? You forgot to drop the mic before you walked out of the room...

:applause:

-slym

15zjb5u.jpg

In between takes...while filming.

Maybe he's the guy who holds the tape measure.

Excuse me, sir? You forgot to drop the mic before you walked out of the room...

:applause:

-slym

:cry:

Maybe, if they were outdoor scenes they could be shot not very far apart, and this shot was taken just outside the food court, and, and, and.... :sorry:

15zjb5u.jpg

In between takes...while filming.

Maybe he's the guy who holds the tape measure.

lol

Or Jesus is visiting the set?

Or Jesus is visiting the set?

In full costume and make up? Sure, why not?