• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

TWD TV SHOW--Offical Discussion Thread
4 4

10,800 posts in this topic

I thought he did that because he thought there might be more Wolves lurking outside of the RV. hm

He did however didn't consider that spraying the vehicle like that might not be a good idea for it to start again.

I thought the Wolf that shot at Rick inside the RV hit the dash a bunch of times. I'm no mechanic, but shooting the dash a bunch of times might make it not start. (shrug)

That's what happened.

Shooting the sheet metal on the side of an RV will no impact whether it starts or not. lol

The bullets to the dash and front of the car, by the guy that attacked Rick, that caused the electronics to spark however? That would probably do it.

I avoided Facebook until after the show aired and I watched it on DVR tonight.

Now to head over to FB and have my ritual unfriending of the first person to spoil the episode while the episode was still airing.

I've learned my lesson, stay off this board, and FB and social media until I've watched it.

Who would have thought spraying a machine gun off randomly in the side of a RV would make it not start correctly. Rick is priceless. lol

Which important mechanical element is in the side panel of an RV?

He's not dead. There a picture of Glen with Rick and Jesus filming the second half of the season. Unlikely that it's a flashback. It didn't make sense anyway. It looks like they were eating his intestine from his chest and shoulders. He likely rolled under the dumpster, while they were eating Nicholas and Jesus shows up to save him. He also wasn't on the memoriam and the message from Gimple was vague, but basically was there to comfort fans that he's alive.

Edited by lemonman5

Please, no way did that happen. They were eating the guy that fell on top of him. It's sad that they are trying so hard to make it seem like it's permanent but the explanation why he survives is going to everyone off. They are treating the audience like we are clueless.
Can you say Curveball

Kübler-Ross model

Come on, we see the guy fall down on top of him. Still, there should be no way he gets out of that situation alive-as if no one would bite his head, but in a few weeks they are going to be like, "shocker, he made it out!" Total BS-shark jumping potiental moment for the show.

If this character is NOT dead, the explanation better be fricken air tight, rock solid, written by a group of NASA Scientists, Nobel prize winners, and Oscar winning screen writers.

It had better make sense, not be a stretch and not make me want to walk away from this show due to lameness and the largest cop out in recent TV history.

Please, no way did that happen. They were eating the guy that fell on top of him. It's sad that they are trying so hard to make it seem like it's permanent but the explanation why he survives is going to everyone off. They are treating the audience like we are clueless.
Can you say Curveball

Kübler-Ross model

Come on, we see the guy fall down on top of him. Still, there should be no way he gets out of that situation alive-as if no one would bite his head, but in a few weeks they are going to be like, "shocker, he made it out!" Total BS-shark jumping potiental moment for the show.

If this character is NOT dead, the explanation better be fricken air tight, rock solid, written by a group of NASA Scientists, Nobel prize winners, and Oscar winning screen writers.

It had better make sense, not be a stretch and not make me want to walk away from this show due to lameness and the largest cop out in recent TV history.

Well said. I actually want him to be dead because whatever explanation they come up with is just not going to cut it. Completely lame stunt.

Who would have thought spraying a machine gun off randomly in the side of a RV would make it not start correctly. Rick is priceless. lol

Which important mechanical element is in the side panel of an RV?

He was shooting at a downward angle spraying that last gun but its possible either ricochets from shooting inside the vehicle ruptured something. Next time Rick leave it running lol

Norman Reedus slipped up in a interview a couple of months ago that Glenn dies on TV show. We all know he has been dead in the comics for three years. I am upset if this the way he dies, it is so anti-climatic compared to his comic book death... Could AMC think Negan w/Lucille are to over-the-top for TV? A lot of 10 year olds watch the show (shrug)

Norman Reedus slipped up in a interview a couple of months ago that Glenn dies on TV show. We all know he has been dead in the comics for three years. I am upset if this the way he dies, it is so anti-climatic compared to his comic book death... Could AMC think Negan w/Lucille are to over-the-top for TV? A lot of 10 year olds watch the show (shrug)

Its still going to happen, probably very soon after he comes back.

I didn't find it anti-climactic at all. His most unique attribute was his willingness to forgive and help others. That attribute also put him at risk, from the very first moment when he helped Rick to the more recent moment of trying to let that guy redeem himself only to let him lead him into a dead end.

It's still going to happen. But it's going to be Darryl or Carl. The actor playing Carl is getting old too quickly for the time frame of the show. I could see them killing Carl instead of dealing with the difficulties of the necessary makeup to make his eye look missing.