• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

TWD TV SHOW--Offical Discussion Thread
4 4

10,800 posts in this topic

spoon, spoon, spoon... I hope to spoon AMC doesn't have the same censorship program as CGC. That would really spoon and spoon a lot of spoon people off.

If they change a few words its not going to have as big of an impact on me as if they picked a actor who cannot act. I'm just glad they chose wisely.

Knight.png

spoon, spoon, spoon... I hope to spoon AMC doesn't have the same censorship program as CGC. That would really spoon and spoon a lot of spoon people off.

If they change a few words its not going to have as big of an impact on me as if they picked a actor who cannot act. I'm just glad they chose wisely.

Knight.png

:popcorn:

And I think most likely "Wade" Is "Dwight"....which would explain why we didn't see his face in the episode.

According to this article on IGN , Norman Reedus refers to the man that captured him as Dwight, so maybe he hasn't been punished by Negan yet? Which could be a bit of forshadowing at the end of the episode when they say they're sorry and Daryl tells them “You’re gonna be,” after stealing his bike and crossbow.

That would be weird, given that Dwight in the comic is Negan's right hand man. He would have to go from fugitive to trusted lieutenant pretty fast.

Anything's possible , especially if Glenn is still alive. lol

Yep. (thumbs u

Agreed :applause:

Really that's how they introduced Dwight? :facepalm: Maybe I'm being hard on the show, but I'm really not feeling it anymore.

I'll stick to the book.

Where's TBP when I need him, he always has good insight on Dwight. hm

He was on the run trying hard to get away; Negan probably banged his woman (or tried to), so he doesn't want to be with that group, but somehow gonna end up back with The Saviors. He will likely lose his woman to Negan and get his face seared for insubordination. This will break him, enrage him and he'll be more like comic book Dwight. Then he'll shoot an arrow through Abraham's head and so on and so forth...

The show is still great and doesn't need to mirror the comic all the time to be great. Don't quit on it, bud.

;)