• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

TWD TV SHOW--Offical Discussion Thread
4 4

10,800 posts in this topic

I see Morgan getting the bat treatment. You want to be a pacifist you get the bat.

Maybe everyone gets the bat and the show ends.

Then they launch a spin-off show....maybe a cooking show....."Hanging with Negan the Vegan"

I'm guessing Abraham gets the bat.

I was shocked when he came to peace with his place in the world a few episodes back that the didn't bite it (or get bit) by the end of the episode.

I still think they can wring some more drama out of Morgan, not so sure about Abraham at this point.

I think Morgan will meet Lucille because he is all about the 'All Life is precious' lifestyle. When Negan kills him it will make a lot of sense that Rick won't kill Negan at the end of All Out War and put him in jail, like Morgan did with the Wolf

I think Morgan will meet Lucille because he is all about the 'All Life is precious' lifestyle. When Negan kills him it will make a lot of sense that Rick won't kill Negan at the end of All Out War and put him in jail, like Morgan did with the Wolf

Not sure but I think Morgan's death won't impact as hard as Glenn or even Abraham because lets face it he hasn't been in that many episodes for the fan base to be completely attached. Losing a guy like Glenn from the beginning packs the biggest gut punch and that Negan can do with authority!

walking_dead_negan1-600x319.jpg

I'm guessing Abraham gets the bat.

I was shocked when he came to peace with his place in the world a few episodes back that the didn't bite it (or get bit) by the end of the episode.

I still think they can wring some more drama out of Morgan, not so sure about Abraham at this point.

My thoughts exactly.

I happen to come across some inside information on how Abraham dies......

SPOILER ALERT: DO NOT OPEN IF YOU DO NOT WANT TO KNOW!!!!

oGhyjcbS_2901142300101.jpg

I'm not sure how long I can keep it posted.......I might be hearing from AMC's lawyers.

I happen to come across some inside information on how Abraham dies......

SPOILER ALERT: DO NOT OPEN IF YOU DO NOT WANT TO KNOW!!!!

oGhyjcbS_2901142300101.jpg

I'm not sure how long I can keep it posted.......I might be hearing from AMC's lawyers.

Sorry, no spoiler because...

Obviously not dead by the angle, entry and exit of the lawn dart. Physics is your friend.

Neeegan with the accent over the E's is how it's pronounced....that's how I say it in my head so that's how everyone else should say it in their heads.

From now on I am pronouncing it Negreanu.

Just been catching up with this thread... jeez I thought this one had been cleared up aaages ago :taptaptap:

https://youtu.be/euuclC_KVZk?t=571