• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

TWD TV SHOW--Offical Discussion Thread
4 4

10,800 posts in this topic

Fan boy :ohnoez:

it just sounds so wrong on so many levels

You do realize just about every newcaster / reporter says the same word in many ways.

Who cares its this guy!

negan_98057.jpg

:ohnoez: Negan is the fan boy so many people allude to... :ohnoez:

How long was the governor on? Season and a half? Will Neygun last that long or just the second half of this season?

Interesting to see where they go after this, they are almost caught up to the comic book, it will be a lot more interesting with a totally new direction.

Oh dang, forgot about the ski walkers. doh! Maybe season 8 will start a whole new direction.

How long was the governor on? Season and a half? Will Neygun last that long or just the second half of this season?

Interesting to see where they go after this, they are almost caught up to the comic book, it will be a lot more interesting with a totally new direction.

Oh dang, forgot about the ski walkers. doh! Maybe season 8 will start a whole new direction.

Its Negan and he's still around in the current arc of comcs. ^^

I don't quite think they are almost caught up with the comic - they're just up to around issue 90-ish at this point in the show (and issue 149 comes out next week) :gossip:

I don't quite think they are almost caught up with the comic - they're just up to around issue 90-ish at this point in the show (and issue 149 comes out next week) :gossip:

Exactly and Negan is still around. I'm not sure where the panic is sinking in here. :makepoint:

I was f'ing around on Facebook and I came across the spoiling dead fan page, and from what I have read their sources and predictions of upcoming episodes are 99.9% accurate. So.......this is what they said about episode 9. It's very very very very spoilerish. YOU'VE BEEN WARNED.

Jessie dies and Ron shoots Carl's eye out!! :banana: If this happens, I'll be so happy. And I won't be selling this page anytime soon. lol

s-l1600_zpsruoe0cxy.jpg

I was f'ing around on Facebook and I came across the spoiling dead fan page, and from what I have read their sources and predictions of upcoming episodes are 99.9% accurate. So.......this is what they said about episode 9. It's very very very very spoilerish. YOU'VE BEEN WARNED.

Jessie dies and Ron shoots Carl's eye out!! :banana: If this happens, I'll be so happy. And I won't be selling this page anytime soon. lol

s-l1600_zpsruoe0cxy.jpg

Did Ron get the gun back at some point after Carl took it from him? I don't remember that happening, so how is he gonna shoot him?

I don't want Jessie to die... she's my eye candy. Her and Maggie (Lauren Cohan)... :cloud9::luhv:

s-l1600_zpsruoe0cxy.jpg

Did Ron get the gun back at some point after Carl took it from him? I don't remember that happening, so how is he gonna shoot him?

I don't want Jessie to die... she's my eye candy. Her and Maggie (Lauren Cohan)... :cloud9::luhv:

I find her very attractive as well, but I DO want her to die. I want to see the action that happened in the comics. I WANT something to happen....so far this season has just been dragged out.

s-l1600_zpsruoe0cxy.jpg

I find her very attractive as well, but I DO want her to die. I want to see the action that happened in the comics. I WANT something to happen....so far this season has just been dragged out.

Yup.

One thing that has always bothered me about this show and the comic, was the lack of scientific accuracy (corpses should be completely rotted by now, rigor mortis, etc...) And now, this new theory sheds light into how it's possible for the survivors to continuously be snuck up on by the walkers. Enjoy!

It's a zombie comic book/tv show... What the hell is supposed to be realistic about zombies in the first place? Second, what comic is realistic? Batman continuously getting the mess beat out of him? Superman being a man of steel? Actual X-men? MAXX? Luke Cage?