• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

August C-Link Featured Auction Thread...

241 posts in this topic

The HOS 92 9.0 is already relisted on C-Link for 675.

WHAT??!!

doh! You're right. Same exact book.

It's like the Justice League 3 Test Logo CGC 9.8 that sold for $92 at one CL featured auction, and then a few weeks later showed up on Ebay for $175.

individual_without_enough_empathy. Yet another reason Comiclink should report results to GPA.

I'd much rather see these books go to collectors than dealers. I know that it went for under 70% of GPA, but still...

Fully half the books I was tracking in the last auction have already reappeared on Ebay or Comiclink at much higher prices.

The HOS 92 9.0 is already relisted on C-Link for 675.

WHAT??!!

doh! You're right. Same exact book.

It's like the Justice League 3 Test Logo CGC 9.8 that sold for $92 at one CL featured auction, and then a few weeks later showed up on Ebay for $175.

Why do you find this distasteful? People buy to flip all the time, including what I believe a majority of people on these boards. In this case, they were just going to relist on ComicLink, so instead of having Josh ship the book to him and then him ship it right back, I'm assuming he paid, told Josh to hold it, and then just listed the book.

Why do you find this distasteful? People buy to flip all the time, including what I believe a majority of people on these boards. In this case, they were just going to relist on ComicLink, so instead of having Josh ship the book to him and then him ship it right back, I'm assuming he paid, told Josh to hold it, and then just listed the book.

The auction just ended the other night and the book is already back up for sale, yet the results of the first sale are not even appearing yet from the CL focused auction. You have to click at the top of the search to even find it.

Otherwise, potential buyers would see what it sold for and how it is already relisted, and have the first sale as a baseline.

So the picture is not adding up of a real sale taking place. Not yet, anyway.

A nearly identical price drop for the CONAN #1's over the same time frame... seems 9.8 bronze is getting hammered back down to Earth,,,