• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Walking Dead Pool List

92 posts in this topic

160px-Glenn.jpg
I suppose after seeing the next TWD cover, Glenn could be coming home to find Davidson with Maggie in the bedroom.

[announcer]

Meet Glen, a twenty-something year old supply runner.

After coming home from a hard day's work,

he walks in the door of his trailer park home

to find his wife in bed with another man.

[Dr. Dre]

Alright calm down, relax, start breathin..

Definitely not going to be Glenn :eyeroll:

My vote is for the Euge.

say :hi: to your boy Glenn :baiting:

Yeah I vote for Glenn over Eugene. Kirkman has built his whole sneaky character around the group to make some kind of last minute redemption to them. I don't believe it's his time. My 2c .

Although...

Carl_Grimes.jpg

hm

I don't see this happening. Carl is all Rick has left. It would be the equivalent to Newt dying at the beginning of Alien 3, after Ripley spent the whole Aliens movie before it, trying to protect her. Carl's own inner struggle with the demons within himself is enough for Rick to handle now. I have a sneaky suspicion in the long run of this series, Carl is going to be revealed as the true main character of TWD. It will be up to Sophia and him to start society over again.

Although...

Carl_Grimes.jpg

hm

I don't see this happening. Carl is all Rick has left. It would be the equivalent to Newt dying at the beginning of Alien 3, after Ripley spent the whole Aliens movie before it, trying to protect her. Carl's own inner struggle with the demons within himself is enough for Rick to handle now. I have a sneaky suspicion in the long run of this series, Carl is going to be revealed as the true main character of TWD. It will be up to Sophia and him to start society over again.

^^ Completely agree. Think the series is really about how growing up in this environment affects your humanity. Seems like Kirkman has worked this from the very beginning. Carl's nonchalance about zombies, death, and killing as well as a cold calculating manner and detachment have been exhibited throughout the series, versus the adults more compasionate/fearful response.

And jumping Deadpool agree's

deadpool.gif