• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Walking Dead Pool List

92 posts in this topic

Michonne is the only one I dont' want killed.

I'd like to see her take over as the leader of the city.

Pat

I have a feeling something like this could happen. That's the thing with this book, everything is a build-up. Even though we know there is a gang outside, who most likely followed Glenn and Heath, they aren't gonna be as well equipped as the Governor's brigade to turn this place into another prison massacre. Even though this is a zombie holocaust book, it might as well end now as Rick's motley bunch reached safety and despite being physically and mentally scarred, the book will not be able to sustain with those characters adjusting through another arc(#76 proved that as it is becoming redundant). Which means some peeps will have to be thrust back out in that cruel world again. This is just a theory and only a theory, but what if those outside people are the castaways from Mayor Douglasville. What if the head leader of that group was Davidson(thus his first appearance in #76). What if they aren't as bad as have been portrayed and fragments of Rick's group have to allign with them to survive and possibly mount a campaign against the city. So Mr. Kirkman, in the words of R-Truth, "Let's crank it up!".

I'm thinking it's time for Father Gabriel to pass too, but I feel he is going to do something horrible to a member of the group first to prove to Douglas they are evil.

...Or there is the possibility he's gonna be the one that kills Douglas. Thinking about it more and more, it would make for a great last page reveal since his answering his own "phone calls" from another source lately.

It makes sense Douglas is gonna be the next major player killer. It would be enough to exile some of the group outside the walls out of paranoia. hm

Since there's not a Walking Dead release next week....

Make sure to check out Deadpool Pulp #1

81679comic_storystory_thumb-6284012..jpg

Yes, this is the 5th Deadpool book/series being published at the same time, BUT this looks like a really intersting take on the character from a fresh point of view.

and also don't forget to pick up Deadpool: Wade Wilson's War #4 (of 4)

63729comic_storystory_thumb-2659861..jpg

While Pearson isn't my favorite Deadpool artist (Your Deadpool is my favorite, Carlo Barberi), his art works for this story. The best thing about this miniseries is Duane Swierczynski’s story-telling and take on Deadpool. It's a nice stand alone, out-of-continuity tale that is just fun. Doesn't portray Deadpool as the genious while being a ' that Way typically writes him as.

thinking about it, you are a marvel WHORE since deadpool is the co-star in every marvel title every month.

I'll give you that one. I love DP... but they are watering down the character to much with all of the titles. I'd like to see the main title for continuity nerds like me, the Team-Up book for fun one offs, and an occasional MAX/MarvelKnights (i.e. darker) Deadpool mini.

Tracking sales numbers, the saturation of Deadpool titles is hurting the sales on the character books, but that might just be due to downward pressure on comic book sales across the board.

All that being said, I am very much looking forward to seeing how Rick Remender uses Deadpool in a team based book.

DeadpoolSaga_Cover.jpg

How about LADY DEADPOOL, Marvels new wonder hit!!!!

http://mobile.freewallpaper4.me/320x480/4209-lady-deadpool.jpg

Rob Lefield, Wahoo!

I would deride this character if it weren't for ladies with attractive bodies dressing up as Lady Deadpool at cons already.

0dbd268e.jpg

I love this concept. She comes with a bag already over her head.

hm Instant ugliness gone! ^^