• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Comics in Paris and Belgium

36 posts in this topic

For the next 5 days, I was stuck in a conference room. My wife went to Ghent, Brugges, Brussels and Lier. Monday, I did get out of work and to the local comic shop Mekanik at 6:15. That was the earliest I left work (except Friday, so I could catch a train to Amsterdam). They closed at 6:30.

So, I only had 15 minutes. Here is the outside.

Thanks for posting the report. I especially liked Spidey climbing the wall outside Mekanik.

My daughter actually just read a Tin Tin TPB, she thought it was weird, but she liked it.

The Pharaohs Cigars I think.

For the next 5 days, I was stuck in a conference room. My wife went to Ghent, Brugges, Brussels and Lier. Monday, I did get out of work and to the local comic shop Mekanik at 6:15. That was the earliest I left work (except Friday, so I could catch a train to Amsterdam). They closed at 6:30.

So, I only had 15 minutes. Here is the outside.

Thanks for posting the report. I especially liked Spidey climbing the wall outside Mekanik.

My daughter actually just read a Tin Tin TPB, she thought it was weird, but she liked it.

The Pharaohs Cigars I think.

Cigars Of The Pharoah. A little weird? Fair enough. Tintin was the first proper comic I ever read, and it more than anything got me hooked on four-color books. Hopefully my kids will enjoy the series as much as I did (well, one can hope).

Thanks for all the comments everyone. I only got the pics as well as my wife went to the museum. I'll be going back later this year or early next, so, hopefully, I can make a stop at the museum.

Amsterdam was fun, but I didn't luck into any comic shops. My wife thought it was great when she found a button shop there. Seriously! And she thinks I'm crazy.