• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Tupenny’s Return to General: My Pressing Story

109 posts in this topic

I like eggs!

Not ones from Iowa, I hope. :eek:

The Mighty Jeffro will not participate in any debate which may follow. All facts of any consequence are presented below, in full. There is nothing more to add or explain about the facts.

I like eggs!

Dogs eggs?

Dogs eggs? What the hell are Dogs eggs?

Coming from Boozad, who the knows? Be afraid, be very afraid :eek:

Thought it best to throw this to google, since you never know what those guys across the pond are cooking up. I was shocked at what I found :o :o

tn_bird_dog.jpg

I like eggs!

Dogs eggs?

Dogs eggs? What the hell are Dogs eggs?

Coming from Boozad, who the knows? Be afraid, be very afraid :eek:

Thought it best to throw this to google, since you never know what those guys across the pond are cooking up. I was shocked at what I found :o :o

tn_bird_dog.jpg

They live in Dogwood trees no doubt.

:P

I'll be here all week folks. Try the veal

So what's the controversy? There're asking whether it's been pressed. You can respond or not.
:gossip: what makes you think Bill is the seller?
Who cares who the seller is? The seller can answer or not. I don't know why the seller wouldn't though. The buyer's paid.

I like eggs!

Howard Cosell: (to Larry Holmes) Larry, 48 and 0, closing in on Rocky Marciano’s record 49 and 0! Soon to fight Michael Spinks… Why?… Why risk getting hurt at this point in your career?

Larry Holmes: I like eggs. A lot, Howard. I love eggs. I loooove eggs. I go into the coffee shop in the hotel and I love eggs. I order over easy eggs, I like the eggs over easy. They never come over easy that’s a hard egg to order, the over easy, if they’re under easy they’re disgusting. I only got one tooth there and if they’re under easy they run down my face. So that’s why I order uh omelette.”

Tupenny offers this BUY/SELL scenario for the Boards’ consideration.

The Mighty Tupenny will not participate in any debate which may follow. All facts of any consequence are presented below, in full. There is nothing more to add or explain about the facts.

To preempt any inquiries regarding Your2Pennies’ position on this topic, simply observe the following:

1) lollollollol

2) Comics :cloud9:

CONTROVERSY

Seller lists certified CGC slab for sale. No mention is made in the listing by Seller of whether the certified book was pressed or not pressed.

Buyer buys the slab @ sticker.

Subsequent to Buyer's purchase, Buyer & Seller exchange the usual messages regarding shipping details, payment details, etc. in completion of the transaction.

Buyer makes timely payment via paypal.

Seller receives paypal’s email notice of payment made & discovers the following note from Buyer therein:

Note from BUYER:

thank you? has this book been pressed? want to give it to a PROFESSIONAL PRESSER if it hasnt. if it has dont want to waste my money, BUYER

I'm not smart enough to understand this post. I think it was written by Jedi Master Yoda.

I like eggs!

Howard Cosell: (to Larry Holmes) Larry, 48 and 0, closing in on Rocky Marciano’s record 49 and 0! Soon to fight Michael Spinks… Why?… Why risk getting hurt at this point in your career?

Larry Holmes: I like eggs. A lot, Howard. I love eggs. I loooove eggs. I go into the coffee shop in the hotel and I love eggs. I order over easy eggs, I like the eggs over easy. They never come over easy that’s a hard egg to order, the over easy, if they’re under easy they’re disgusting. I only got one tooth there and if they’re under easy they run down my face. So that’s why I order uh omelette.”

DAMN! Someone finally got the reference. :acclaim::golfclap:

I like eggs!

DAMN! Someone finally got the reference. :acclaim::golfclap:

I'm not a huge Billy Crystal fan, but this is probably the funniest RIGHT THERE! thing he's done.

I like eggs!

Dogs eggs?

The Mighty Jeffro will not participate in any debate which may follow. All facts of any consequence are presented below, in full. There is nothing more to add or explain about the facts.

^^

I read this while drinking an expresso this morning. I will suppress my thoughts about this unimpressive scenario and abstain from expressing an opinion, as I have other pressing matters to attend to such as work :insane:

Dear Tupenny,

You're stupid. You're stupid, your body odor is unbearable at close distance, and your clothes look like they were selected by a blind chimpanzee from a discount rack being sold under a bridge overpass out of the back of a van.

Good luck with your sale.

Sincerely,

Sal

I read this while drinking an expresso this morning. I will suppress my thoughts about this unimpressive scenario and abstain from expressing an opinion, as I have other pressing matters to attend to such as work :insane:

Your priorities are out of order. (tsk)