• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A few good books.....For sale....below guide...today..only.

114 posts in this topic

I have a couple of books I want to sell today. All will be priced below guide.

Usual rules apply, the first :takeit: wins the book, PM's are welcome but the "I'll take it" trumps all. Prefer paypal, but willing to work with all Boardies (checks/money orders).

Shipping is $9.99 for CGC certified comics (USA only). All other comics shipped to the USA and Canda for $4.95 (as many comics as you want except for slabbed comics).

The first couple of slabs will be posted shortly. Raw books to come later (mainly some SA Marvels (mainly ST), and some SA DC (Sea Devils).

Thanks for looking.

Joe

First book.... :whee:

Amazing-Man #16...CGC 3.0 (Restored). Cream to Off-White pages.

Restoration includes; Spine split sealed to cover, tear seal to cover, cover and centerfold reinforced. Staples are rusty also.

Overstreet: GD (2.0) $97.00 VG (4.0) $194.00.

My Price: $72.99. :news: This is SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry for the pics: I don't have a scanner that will scan slabs.

dellgianttarzan002.jpg

dellgianttarzan001.jpg

dellgianttarzan004.jpg

Wonderworld Comics #13. Very cool cover, CGC 2.0. I think you can read the label for the details on this one. If not ask me. One noticeable item I want to mention is the tape on the spine. I tried to take photos so that could be seen. OK...the label cannot be read..so here's what it says:5 pieces of tape on spine of cover and 1 on interior cover. 4 staples added, not manufacturing. CREAM to OFF-WHITE pages.

Overstreet Price: GD (2.0) $116.00. My Price: $72.99. :news: This is SOLD!!!!

dellgianttarzan006.jpg

dellgianttarzan007.jpg

dellgianttarzan010.jpg

dellgianttarzan011.jpg

Wonderworld Comics #13. Very cool cover, CGC 2.0. I think you can read the label for the details on this one. If not ask me. One noticeable item I want to mention is the tape on the spine. I tried to take photos so that could be seen. OK...the label cannot be read..so here's what it says:5 pieces of tape on spine of cover and 1 on interior cover. 4 staples added, not manufacturing. CREAM to OFF-WHITE pages.

Overstreet Price: GD (2.0) $116.00. My Price: $72.99.

dellgianttarzan006.jpg

dellgianttarzan007.jpg

dellgianttarzan010.jpg

dellgianttarzan011.jpg

:takeit:

Overstreet Price: GD (2.0) $116.00. My Price: $72.99.

dellgianttarzan006.jpg

dellgianttarzan007.jpg

dellgianttarzan010.jpg

dellgianttarzan011.jpg

:takeit:

^^ Thanks!!!!!

Hi Mark...

Yes later....most are low to mid-grade raw copies Range from 116 to 166...I have about 35, so I don't think I'll post all of them. Maybe a dozen or so.

They will be priced right though to move out. (thumbs u

I've got too many books.

Hi Mark...

Yes later....most are low to mid-grade raw copies Range from 116 to 166...I have about 35, so I don't think I'll post all of them. Maybe a dozen or so.

They will be priced right though to move out. (thumbs u

I've got too many books.

:popcorn:

Cool books.

(thumbs u Could talk you into a Superman book..... :baiting:

I only one I'd be willing to sell is a decent copy of #33 that might be to your liking???

Ah, the joy buzzer cover. I bet it's nice, but I stop at #18.