• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Trashed Book Club

49 posts in this topic

I had this book in my collection for a loooooooooooong time...sold it a couple of years ago...picked this up originally when I was in 8th grade (1969)...

:headbang:

JOURNEYINTOMYSTERY83P-3.jpg

I think it's the two corner edges that are missing that bring the grade down Tom ;)

I had this book in my collection for a loooooooooooong time...sold it a couple of years ago...picked this up originally when I was in 8th grade (1969)...

:headbang:

JOURNEYINTOMYSTERY83P-3.jpg

I think it's the two corner edges that are missing that bring the grade down Tom ;)

The two missing corners are the nicest part of the book. :insane:

Just kidding, a well loved book. Bet you read it a thousand times.

For me it's a tie: Please don't look at the TTA too long, it's brittle and disintegrates easily. I've had it for more than 30 years. I always thought books from the 60s were supposed to look and feel like this one. :makepoint:

002.jpg

comicsAF150001.jpg

For me it's a tie: Please don't look at the TTA too long, it's brittle and disintegrates easily. I've had it for more than 30 years. I always thought books from the 60s were supposed to look and feel like this one. :makepoint:

002.jpg

comicsAF150001.jpg

Nice books! I think I looked too long at the TTA because I saw a few chips fall of when I went to look at the AF15. lol As a matter of fact..there is a chip on the very bottom of the scan... :o

my new greatest piece of junk book lol

lo.jpg

Isn't it great to have something like this where you can curl up on the couch and read it without worrying that you might damage it? Curator copies are mind-blowing but you don't even want to touch them lest you accidentally do something to them.

my new greatest piece of junk book lol

lo.jpg

Isn't it great to have something like this where you can curl up on the couch and read it without worrying that you might damage it? Curator copies are mind-blowing but you don't even want to touch them lest you accidentally do something to them.

luckily I have a trash copy and a really nice copy, but its great to read the actual book and not a reprint

hi-lo.jpg