• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NEW ADVENTURE 26 CGC 8.0 - rare rare rare

30 posts in this topic

Man I don't wanna sell this but I've wayyyy overspent yet again. This book is undoubtedly the rarest of all the DC's with only 3 copies graded by CGC. Estimated that only 5 copies exist. If the extreme rarity isn't enough to get you jacked up then maybe the fact that this book also has the FIRST PUBLISHED APPEARANCE OF SUPERMAN as it sports a full page ad of Action Comics #1 on the inside of the front cover!! Keep in mind this ad was 1 month PRIOR to the news stand release of Action Comics #1! (Along with Detective 15 and More Fun 3?). If You're a DC completist or a collector of rare books, or a Superman completist, here's a chance to snag one of the rarest comics in the world. $9750 shipped.

A little history on this copy.....sold by an auction house a few years ago for 15k (or was it 13k?) I bought it off almost 2 years ago and sold it for about $10k. I just re-bought it again but due to another whopper expenditure I'm offering it up again. Maybe one of these days either Swapto or myself will keep it for good?? doh!

So, does Ian want to upgrade?

I wonder if Christine has one?? I'll have to get a hold of her...... hm

I heard she has the mile high :baiting:

RHG has posted the Church copy on the Boards. Having seen it in person I can say it's stunning in every way.

So, does Ian want to upgrade?

I wonder if Christine has one?? I'll have to get a hold of her...... hm

I heard she has the mile high :baiting:

RHG has posted the Church copy on the Boards. Having seen it in person I can say it's stunning in every way.

it is a stunner for sure...we just saw it in person, what, a month ago :cloud9:

sorry folks. Busy afternoon. Here's the Pics!

na26.jpg

na26big.jpg

na26cgc.jpg

na26bc.jpg

What a dynamite cover!! How I wish I had the bucks for that book. I suppose if I sold some of my premier books, I could swing it but I love my books too much. Just the same good luck on finding a buyer!