• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Golden Age Wall-Books at the 2010 Baltimore Comic-Con

113 posts in this topic

my guess is that due to the general perceptions of availability of cap 1, it won't move past marvel 1 any time soon...

but, where as batman 1 has almost doubled in price in the past 2 years, I truly believe we will see Cap 1 follow the same suit...

:cool: and I think the total number of existing copies of Bat 1 and Cap 1 are about equal.

A nice looking unrestored AA#16. Can we get a closer scan? :popcorn:
it is a very nice 3.5 Peter...I saw it in hand in SDCC..

Someone could build a pretty nice collection from what is just sitting on those tables. :cloud9:

Rick has done it many times :insane:

my guess is that due to the general perceptions of availability of cap 1, it won't move past marvel 1 any time soon...

but, where as batman 1 has almost doubled in price in the past 2 years, I truly believe we will see Cap 1 follow the same suit...

:cool: and I think the total number of existing copies of Bat 1 and Cap 1 are about equal.

I've always had a gut feeling that Cap #1 is a bit rarer than Batman #1; but I could be mistaken. (shrug)

Rick do you have a website that lists your inventory? I notice that Newforcecomics.com does not have such an inventory.
not yet, but we are going to launch a comic website in 2011 if the stars line up right :wishluck:

I thought it was interesting that the All Winners #14 shared the same production run cutting fate as my copy . . .

a1allwinners.jpgth_allwinners.jpg<<--Clickable thumbnail

I think this is about as good as it gets.

399958-AllWin14.jpg

West

:o