• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Highgradecomics.com Baltimore Show report

69 posts in this topic

Here is the highlight of the weekend.

The glamour of the Comic Dealing business.

Make sure to add this name to your favorite buyers list.

-----Original Message-----

To: Rcsblazing

Sent: Mon, Aug 30, 2010 3:45 pm

Subject: Re: Baltimore show

Wow! You need to get laid. Do not contact me again, loser.

Sincerly,

The one who made you cry.

On Mon, Aug 30, 2010 at 11:19 AM, Rcsblazing wrote:

I would like to follow up with your behavior at my booth this past weekend.

I did not appreciate you pointing your finger in my face and calling me a over writing down your Name/address and credit card information.

I do this with all of my customers at shows, it's for their protection as well as mine. My computer was on, I could have pointed out that your address on file did not match my database records. I like to keep my information up to date when working with customers. If you ordered a book from my website and I mailed it to the wrong address would you blame me for that to?

I call in my credit card transactions and as I've stated I've had two transactions of identity theft this year at shows. Having more information and not less is very important to the person that had their identity stolen.

You've bought one book, a AS #129 in VF for $275 in March of 2008 from my website. I meet a lot of people since I do a lot of shows. It's not like we've done a lot of business together.

I have your address on file so frankly you getting pissed off was clearly not called for.

Bob Storms

www.highgradecomics.com

Sincerly,

This guy was obviously not talking to the same Bob Storms that we are talking to right now.

lol

Wow :eek:

Way out of line, but guessing you already know that Bob. Every time I've used a card at a con (both times :blush: ), the dealer has written down my information and had me provide a phone number in case the bank called them (given it was normally ran when they got back to their shop I've been told). Sound’s like normal operating procedures to me. (shrug)

Sorry to hear about the bad experience. :foryou:

Sincerly,

That's gold. I'll have to use that one sometime.

Sincerly,

I did not appreciate you pointing your finger in my face and calling me a over writing down your Name/address and credit card information.

I do this with all of my customers at shows, it's for their protection as well as mine. My computer was on, I could have pointed out that your address on file did not match my database records. I like to keep my information up to date when working with customers. If you ordered a book from my website and I mailed it to the wrong address would you blame me for that to?

I call in my credit card transactions and as I've stated I've had two transactions of identity theft this year at shows. Having more information and not less is very important to the person that had their identity stolen.

You've bought one book, a AS #129 in VF for $275 in March of 2008 from my website. I meet a lot of people since I do a lot of shows. It's not like we've done a lot of business together.

I have your address on file so frankly you getting pissed off was clearly not called for.

Bob Storms

www.highgradecomics.com

It must've been Good Bob that shed a tear, cause I can't imagine Bad Bob doing anything other then reaching across the table and throat punching the guy if he pointed a finger menacingly at him.

Sincerly,

Bob Storms

www.highgradecomics.com

Waiting for the other side to respond to hear his version :popcorn:

lol, I'm crying right now while begging my wife for sex

That isn't so bad, it's when she requires additional ID & references that it starts to get humiliating.

Waiting for the other side to respond to hear his version :popcorn:

Oh, I've already talked to Bob's wife. He never begs for sex.

(shrug)