• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

New to the boards and wanted to say Hello to all

41 posts in this topic

Hello to all!

I'm new to Collectors Society and the boards and wanted to say hello and introduce myself a little. My name is John and I have been buying comics since I was about 5 years old. I got a little more serious about it when I stated buying & selling on ebay in 2002. I grew up a Marvel guy, but learned to love and enjoy many other titles and companies. I specialize in Golden, Silver & Bronze age comics for the most part. Now that I'm on the boards here, I hope to read, respond to many of the threads, post pictures of books, and get to know many other collectors and dealers from around the country and the world.

If you'd like to check out my ebay world, my seller ID is edgerx. Thanks again and I'm glad to be a part of the boards and look forward to talking with many of you.

John

edgerx

Thank you. I'm excited to be here finally. I should have done this a long time ago.

No, I don't have a sales thread yet. I wanted people to get to know me on here that don't know me from ebay. I hope to be able to post a few books in the near future.