• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Show Us Your Copper Age 1st Appearance Slabs...

134 posts in this topic

I know, I know.... It's not a 9.8. I'm really happy with it though, and glad to finally own a copy.

Hey, you own a fantastic book. Don't worry about our board sickness of anything less than a 9.8 is trash.

We drive ourselves crazy with that approach (and very light in the wallet). :eek:

I know I shouldn't be doing this but that Spawn #1 SS looks damn nice.

:applause:

Thank you, thank you very much! :acclaim:

Spawn #1 is the fist comic I bought off the stands back in the day. I love the book and couldn't pass up this one with a McFarlane sig. It'll be in my collection for a looooong time.

It'll be in my collection for a looooong time until the next book which catches my attention and I must have that one.

:o

Noooooo Nick. This won't be one of those flavor of the month books for me. I don't really have too many of those...YET. I'm typically upgrading when I'm selling.

It'll be in my collection for a looooong time until the next book which catches my attention and I must have that one.

:o

Noooooo Nick. This won't be one of those flavor of the month books for me. I don't really have too many of those...YET. I'm typically upgrading when I'm selling.

I'm just kidding you, Charlie.

I've actually always liked the Spawn 1 cover. I made the mistake of selling my Spawn 1 PGX 9.6 last year that I had planned to submit into CGC. Later on, I wish I hadn't.

Picked up these this week...just had a big pre-screen submission come back. These are a few of the Copper books I got in.

5079450567_404fbfd933_z.jpg

Is it just me, or is this the ugliest cover ever? :sick:

I'm guessing you haven't seen too many Leifeld covers... (shrug)

But yes, the cover stinks... (thumbs u