• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Does this creator attend conventions? ASK THECOLLECTOR

267 posts in this topic

I spoke to Walt and Louise in Boston last fall and they said they really only stick to the east coast now for traveling reasons; however, they also mentioned they have friends who live outside of Boston so this would be a show they'd probably stick with ;)

Denis Rodier Is this one of those 80's guys that dissapeared

he is still active as he was working for European market .

Check his website : http://www.rodierstudio.com/engl/introeng.html

Louise Simonson told me at Baltimore last week that she really doesn't do many shows at all, and only goes to Baltimore with Walt from time to time...but not every year. She didn't go last year.

She did sign several X-FActor and Superman books for us at this show though.

VERY nice lady.

I spoke to Walt and Louise in Boston last fall and they said they really only stick to the east coast now for traveling reasons; however, they also mentioned they have friends who live outside of Boston so this would be a show they'd probably stick with ;)

Great info! Thanks guys! (worship)

Does anyone know if Mike Judge ever makes appearances? Are there any Mike Judge CGC SS books around?

Mike Judge rarely makes scheduled appearances. I know of 1 Mike Judge CGC SS book, but it will never leave the person's hands who owns it. Believe me, thecollector REALLY wants it, I found out. I am under strict instructions to inform Kris if Mike Judge makes another appearance in the future. :)

Ed Benes has never made a north american convention appearance. Brad Meltzer usually does SDCC and sometimes NYCC He also does book signing tours when his novels come out. I think he just finished one so keep an eye out for him

Similar to Neil Gaiman, Brad Meltzer has a "appearances" section on his website that indicates where he'll be appearing next :D

Brad Meltzer Appearances