• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mound City 2

229 posts in this topic

Perennial lurker here. I got my slabs today as well. First graded books I ever bought.

Thanks go out to all you cranky moneybags for not bidding up the cheap stuff. :foryou:

You're welcome!

Just a heads up to anyone else that spent over 1k at the latest auction ...

I paid via a bank wire but noticed today that the credit card I had on file was also charged the equivalent amount. I've got a call into Mound City and am certain that they will reverse the charges.

Just want to alert any other buyers to a potential billing error.

doh!

Jamie - there are a couple of shipments that have yet to go out - mostly people who are waiting for their checks to clear, etc. I'll check at the office tomorrow and make sure your package has been sent - when it does go out, you should receive a notice by email with its Fedex tracking number.

cheetah, if you want to either PM me or call me at (314) 599-0563, I can check on the status of your order.

walclark, your order is set to go out to Fedex today.

Basically, if you paid with a check, it's a 2 week wait for the check to clear both banks before the box goes to Fedex, starting from the day we put the check into the bank.