• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Halloween is a little over a month and a half away

40 posts in this topic

Halloween is one of our favorite Holidays,we build a realistic graveyard with top soil and piping underneath the top soil.Then we set up three fog machines up to flow through the piping to rise up through the top soil.It's the favorite house to go to every year.

IMG_0776.jpg

IMG_0775.jpg

IMG_0778.jpg

IMG_0780.jpg

IMG_0772.jpg

Sorry about the blurry pis,but you get the idea.

I loooooove Halloween. This year I might wear one of my pirate costumes that I usually wear to Ren Fest.

The only bummer is that on Saturday the 30th, Pat and I have an evening wedding to go too.

My birthday,and our soon to be 9 year old are both on Oct 30th...so Halloween always means a Costume Party! And its a Saturday night this year. :banana:

I think my wife will be going as Vanille from Final Fantasy XIII...she is allover the map with ideas this year...too many to choose from. If she does go as Vanille, I might be Snow...dressing up isn't really my thing, I just do it because she likes it so much. My favorite part is just hanging out with her the whole time she is dressed up.

Halloween is one of our favorite Holidays,we build a realistic graveyard with top soil and piping underneath the top soil.Then we set up three fog machines up to flow through the piping to rise up through the top soil.It's the favorite house to go to every year.

IMG_0776.jpg

Sorry about the blurry pis,but you get the idea.

I like that thing :o