• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Frankbearss Feedback Thread

169 posts in this topic

I just received a purchase from Frank and I'm extremely pleased. Great packaging, fast shipping and on point grading. I will be back for more (worship) Thanks again Frank!

Casey

Anyway, I bought

ASM 43 & 58, both CGC 9.0, and are GREAT!!!

He also treats me well on the Boards, the make-or-break my impulsive buying trigger!

CAL who is grateful to those who do good business !

I always love buying from Frank. Great packaging, sweet deals, and always keeps you in the loop regarding packages. I will definitely keep coming back for more. Thanks, brother, for my most recent lot as well. (thumbs u

I suck at leaving feedback and for that I am sorry (to all!), but I am finally getting around to it so Frank is first on my list!

Frank was one of the first people to buy from me on the boards and the experience was amazing - nothing more needs to be said, paid immediately and that was that.

I picked up a raw book from Frank (X-Men #122 9.6) and it came beautifully - first time I received a flat rate envelope where I did not cringe - very firm, triple layered cardboard, book came in a TimeLock!

Also, picked up about 7 or so low number, high grade X-slabs (see my sig) and the books were shipped as though he was buying them. Boxed with so much bubblewrap, I could have wrapped myself in it (and I am rather large..).

So withought further ranting, THANKS! (worship) (worship) (worship)