• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Frankbearss Feedback Thread

169 posts in this topic

Just received a BA Amazing Spider-Man from Frank that was packed super tight and arrived in perfect shape. I would not hesitate to buy from him again (worship)

Thanks again Frank!

Casey

I forgot to give frank feedback when he bought some books from me last month. Paid right away and stayed in touch during the entire process. I screwed up his order and he was more than understanding waiting for my mistake to be resolved!

A+ buyer! I would buy, sell, trade with frank ANY day. Definitely one of the good guys on the board (thumbs u

Just finished a deal with Frank for a stack of books and it went silky smooth! Great communication, vault-like packaging, and excellent product! He's definitely on my "must buy from again" list!

Cheers Frank and keep up the awesome sales! :headbang:

I have no idea how many times I've dealt with Frank (pretty sure it's however many threads he's had), but the one thing I am sure of is I'm always more than satisfied. Super tight grader and I really dig the way he has the stickers on the backs with the grads on them since I have no idea what makes a 9.2 9.4 9.6 etc!

Frank handled himself with the utmost professionalism, even in the face of my forgetting to pay him, which rarely happens, except when I'm in a frenzy :lol:

The book came super fast, he had the audacity to wait to ship until he received payment, but the box and book were as secure as George Michael in Victorias Secret photoshoot. (thumbs u

Thanks again

Just want to thank Frank for a couple of ASM slabs I bought from him.

One of the reasons I love to buy from Frank is that his packaging is always first rate (I know, that sounds dirty but it's not).

Anyway, in this case the box came crushed in along one side. However, thanks to Frank's great packaging, the slabs came through unscathed! (thumbs u

Just completed my first transaction with Frank as well...what can I say...flawless and above and beyond excellent communication! As for packaging, seeing how the slab was entombed in a box that could hold a washing machine, no harm was going to befall that beautiful comic on its journey (into mystery) until it reached my hands... :insane:

THX AGAIN Frank! :headbang:

Edited by trmoore54