• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Gaz973's feedback

112 posts in this topic

AWESOME AWESOME! What a guy. I have purchased comics from Garry on a number of occasions and they have always been EXACTLY as described. He sends the stuff mega-protected and is an absolute joy to deal with.

I can't rate him highly enough.

Quite simply he is THE MAN!

First "met" Garry over on eBay. Had a perfect transaction and recommened this place to him.

Bought from him and he was really proffesional and a tight grader. Sold to him and he paid faster than lightning.

An all round great guy (worship)

Bought a Thor 225 from Garry.

Its not the first time I have bought from him and it wont be the last.

Everything about dealing with Garry is great.

Highly recommended

Neil

Had a great purchase from Garry. Got a JiM 101, 102, and 106 that were packed great, shipped quickly, and accurately described.

They were CGC books that Garry cracked out for me to save me money on shipping.

Garry also got with Nick and got a book I bought from Nick to include in the package which saved me even more money on shipping!

Thanks mate!

Now i've finally signed up to the forums, would also like to concur that Garry is an excellent guy to deal with. If he has something i'm interested in, he will let me know and if I want I will buy, no need to ask further questions, ask for scans, etc because you know it will be as described. 100% trustworthy, and I will be dealing with him for a long while yet

What can I say about Garry?! He's one of the best around here and always a pleasure to work with.

I bought a TOS 42 from his awesome collection and i'm proud to have it in my TOS run.

Kudos buddy!

Gary was the first guy i met on the boards. He's helped guide me and gave me a sweet deal on some lovely books. I cant recommend him enough. He's simply the best.

Cheers Buddy.

(worship)