• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

New Transformers chick is HOTTTTTTTTTT and poses nude

158 posts in this topic

maybe she had a cold or something in the biggest shnoz picture and it was a bit puffy?

She's got a nose in all of her pictures, the one where it looks the biggest that I linked above is exaggerated because of the way her hair is...wearing your hair down over your forehead exaggerates your nose. I LOVE bangs, but they accentuate your nose. I always loved Katey Sagal on "Married With Children," but those bangs really accentuated her slightly-large nose, she would have looked twice as gorgeous with her forehead showing. Keep in mind that we're splitting hairs here between her being maybe a 9 versus a 9.5...her nose is more than fine, Fox's is just better. Here's another one with her hair up more:

rosie-huntington-whiteley-1024x768-39125.jpg

Love the lips and eyes (worship) And I'm sure her accent is hot :takeit:

Call me crazy, but I dont think she is all that great. ???
You're crazy.

I'd love to see wife pics of anyone saying she's not that hot, since clearly you guys have better

You are talking to a bunch of comic geeks that would tap a blue smurf sketch. :insane:

:roflmao:

:roflmao: :roflmao:

Not to mention (although those that know me, know I will) that she doesn't have all that mess drawn on her body like that slutty Megan Fox. Not that having tattoos makes all women look slutty. It's just a general comment about her look and demeanor. She's a gutter tart. The big nasty tattoos are just the icing on the cake.

Her tattoos were in all the subtle places that make them easy to hide UNTIL she got that Marilyn Monroe on her forearm. Her acting career may be over if she doesn't have that one removed. :screwy: The rest of her tattoos are creative and subtle.

Tattoos are no longer the hallmark of a slut, old man. :baiting: Fox is a perfect example of this--she's said she thinks it's disgusting to have sex with someone she isn't in love with and that she's only had sex with two boyfriends, one of which is her current husband. The press hasn't been able to disprove that as far as I've heard. (shrug)

I like her nose. No doubt she's more of a natural beauty than Fox is.

I'll bet the list of things Megan Fox has had "tweaked" is quite lengthy.

Not to mention (although those that know me, know I will) that she doesn't have all that mess drawn on her body like that slutty Megan Fox. Not that having tattoos makes all women look slutty. It's just a general comment about her look and demeanor. She's a gutter tart. The big nasty tattoos are just the icing on the cake.

:foryou:

Skankyness.......... :cloud9:

Her tattoos were in all the subtle places that make them easy to hide UNTIL she got that Marilyn Monroe on her forearm. Her acting career may be over if she doesn't have that one removed. :screwy: The rest of her tattoos are creative and subtle.

Tattoos are no longer the hallmark of a slut, old man. :baiting: Fox is a perfect example of this--she's said she thinks it's disgusting to have sex with someone she isn't in love with and that she's only had sex with two boyfriends, one of which is her current husband. The press hasn't been able to disprove that as far as I've heard. (shrug)

Go back and read what I wrote. I specifically said that she's not slutty because of the tattoos.

:makepoint:

(worship) Hotter than Megan Fox

And without all of the numerous, prominent and horrendous tattoos that Fox has either. (thumbs u

I'd hit it :preach:

You'll have to kick Jason Statham's first. :sumo:

Time to hit the gym :insane:

Go back and read what I wrote. I specifically said that she's not slutty because of the tattoos.

It's just a general comment about her look and demeanor. She's a gutter tart. The big nasty tattoos are just the icing on the cake.

You said it wasn't the tattoos, but that the tattoos were the icing on the cake, contradicting that it's not the tattoos. I'm going to have to guess you mean a different word than "slutty"... provocative? Overtly sexual? Tease? What behavior does she show that's representative of a woman looking to have sex with as many guys as she can?

I love this thread.

Anyone of these hot chicks should show up at a comicon dinner and say to anyone of us "take me to your room" we would beyotch about her nose or tats................ lol

I'll go with Smurfette. Ta match me blue balls................ :banana:

I'm having trouble finding matched photos where Fox doesn't look clearly hotter...please post 'em if you got 'em. The nose really does seem to be the definingly-different attribute that Fox got luckier with. Having said that, she wasn't much of an actress, so I won't be missing Fox terribly in Transformers.

0601-megan-fox-90884372-rosie-huntington-99041692-credit.jpg

Megan_Fox_Rosie_Huntington_Whiteley_May26newsne.jpg

She's not even in the same league as Megan. Sorry guys. :gossip:

I love this thread.

Anyone of these hot chicks should show up at a comicon dinner and say to anyone of us "take me to your room" we would beyotch about her nose or tats................ lol

I eat fast food and enjoy some of it...doesn't mean I can't complain about mediocre marinade on a $100 steak. :insane:

I love this thread.

I eat fast food and enjoy some of it...doesn't mean I can't complain about mediocre marinade on a $100 steak. :insane:

I won't comment on your "meat" eating preference. :baiting:

But this thread is clearly about fish................ :shy:

I think Fox is definitely hotter. Whitely has rather small eyes, thus making her less attractive. I'm not saying HUGE eyes are attractive (they can get pretty freaky too :tonofbricks:) but generally, a person with larger eyes tends to be more attractive. So, no go for Whitely, green light for Fox lol

Man the comments on this thread about "she's hotter than her, and she's not hot, and she's ugly, and look at her nose" all make me think about people arguing whether the red parts of the sun are hotter than the yellow parts...none of us are ever going to get first hand knowledge so what's the frackin' point?

Goodness, gracious, it's like anyone would complain about the compression ratio on the Ferrari Testarossa if someone dropped one in your driveway and handed you the keys.

And BTW....if you look at this and see her nose...

rosie-huntington-whiteley-topless-lingerie-shoot-449x300.jpg

YOU ARE DOING IT WRONG!!!!

I think Fox is definitely hotter. Whitely has rather small eyes, thus making her less attractive. I'm not saying HUGE eyes are attractive (they can get pretty freaky too :tonofbricks:) but generally, a person with larger eyes tends to be more attractive. So, no go for Whitely, green light for Fox lol

Have I got the girl for you!!!

BigEyedGirl-Blonde-003-small.jpg

Man the comments on this thread about "she's hotter than her, and she's not hot, and she's ugly, and look at her nose" all make me think about people arguing whether the red parts of the sun are hotter than the yellow parts...none of us are ever going to get first hand knowledge so what's the frackin' point?

Goodness, gracious, it's like anyone would complain about the compression ratio on the Ferrari Testarossa if someone dropped one in your driveway and handed you the keys.

And BTW....if you look at this and see her nose...

rosie-huntington-whiteley-topless-lingerie-shoot-449x300.jpg

YOU ARE DOING IT WRONG!!!!

Is she in the back seat of a Ferrari Testarossa?

Not much different than splitting hairs between a 9.0 and a 9.6 comic, and just because we won't get Fox or Huntington-Whiteley doesn't mean we can't get someone similarly as hot. Even for those who think they can't--and they're wrong, any healthy guy could get a hot chick if he set his mind to it--there's no harm and nothing pathetic about looking. My girlfriend gives me a hard time about it sometimes, at which point I point out how hot Johnny Depp and Matthew McConaughey are and how much she should be lusting after them. :cloud9: