• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Count's Feedback thread

38 posts in this topic

Just got in a heaping helping of books from Nelson's Hot Chix sale! He wasn't foolin'! Not everyday you get a bevy of beauties through the post. Shipped safe and secure and quick as a hiccup. Pleasure to do business with.

The USPS package arrived with two giant gouges in it - but no worries! Because Nelson had packaged the books in their own little nuclear shelter. Despite the postal gang using the box for their weekly whiffle ball game, both raw books arrived undamaged and also in a very timely manner and as advertised condition. An excellent transaction.

Purchased a Slave Girl Comics 1 from Nelson. I am very happy, its the perfect copy for me, exactly what I was looking for. (thumbs u Shipping to Canada was fast and secure, customer service friendly and professional. Many thanks for this beauty Nelson, I look forward to next time. :)

Cheers,

Robert

Count is great!

Bought a few books at a crazy low price. They were common books but Count still made sure to pack them safe and secure. Count was also very helpful on a few general questions I had. I'll definitely buy from Count again!

Grabbed a few books from Nelson during his last sales thread.

Stupid low prices and the grades IMO were better than posted.

Great communication and the bomb shipping!

Thanks again Nelson!