• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Inflated Signature Series Auctions

235 posts in this topic

lol Come on Blaskstarcomics. I can show you a hundred photos I have with Stan but you did not answer my question other then you bought a VIP pass for 1 Meet & Greet with Stan in New York which you could get 1 item signed. Your info on MYspace means NOTHING. It says NOTHING. The photos have no dates on them. Are you saying you got John Romita Sr. this year in Baltimore? Your Myspace doesn't give that info. SO if you are honest about your info then answer my questions? And just come clean and say you can not answer them because you can't do what you claim to do. You want respect around here then stop hiding behind "Go to Myspace to find out". And I am really curious why you do not have signature dates and locations on your COA's. Why not? Or do you even know the dates and location of where you supposively got your stuff signed. If you make claims to do something then back them up. So MAN up and answer the questions.

uh oh RUN AND HIDE EVERYONE chandler's snaped :fear:

Kinda seems like the a-hol...i mean, the GUY isn't gonna answer any questions.

Maybe we should've started with a bunch of WTTB!s and gone from there! hm

I do not think the last 3 yrs....Romita Sr has NOT been in Baltimore.

They were there in '06... I remember having to make the choice between JR and SR.. picked SR and grabbed a quick Spidey sketch :cloud9:

Either way this guy is full of it saying SR was there this year.

i guess alex/blackstarcomics isnt all bad. he has this book that i know i saw for sale here on the boards. i think it is a book that sean&chris/nycomics had done initially.

Item number: 250702316762

Dark Avengers #1 CGC SS 9.8 David Finch & Stan Lee

US $2,300.00 Buy It Now

first i will post my email to him then his response.

Dear blackstarcomics,

if i do a buy it now and pay instantly with paypal can you help me out a little on the price please? i know the book is signed by stan and is a one of a kind piece of david finch art. i know it is worth a lot. just seeing if you could do any better on the price? something im looking to buy today as a gift.

wes

Hi! I will sell it to you off ebay for $1,800. Just send me your email address. Also, it will be insured by usps, just in case their is any damage, you can open a claim and get your money back through them. I will send you the insurance info. Thanks Alex

- blackstarcomics

that is a 500 dollar discount on a book that isnt worth 500 dollars so that is really nice of him. lol

a $500 discount??????? :o This guy just needs to wake up and smell the flowers. Yes, it's an open market, but he needs to realize that creators always look at e-bay to see what their art is selling for. Hence the higher sketch prices.

he has been reported. they asked for the email and i sent them that.

ebay may look the other way if they are making money. they are pretty serious when it comes to them missing out on money. im sure something will come of this.

:golfclap:

Xmen1signed.jpg

Got my Xmen 1 book back. :cloud9: So it should be worth $40k+ by blackstar standards since it is 0.5 higher than his book right ? :screwy:

Just to keep prices realistic it costs around $4k :ohnoez: alittle more if you factor in all the running around & coordination it takes