• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1CoolEngineer's Feedback Page
1 1

159 posts in this topic

I received a couple of great surprises in the mail from Andrew - some sweet freebie books in addition to a stack of Iron Man books, SSOC books and a few more thrown in for good measure that I purchased from his last thread. Andrew is awesome to buy from. Very friendly, great threads, and a definitely a cool guy! Thanks very much! Greg (thumbs u

Purchased 3 hg raw books from Andrew's last thread, 2 MTU and an X-Men 103. Books are accurately graded, everything as advertised, securely shipped and as always a great guy to work with. Many thanks Andrew, my best to you and yours for the New Year. :foryou:

Cheers,

Robert

Edited by crassus

I got my Action's that I bought from Andrew's latest sale's thread and couldn't be happier. Thanks Andrew can't wait to do it again.

Thanks

Dwayne

ps thanks for the freebie that's always a nice surprise (thumbs u

Got my Gold Key Star Treks from Andrew and have to say... this was probably the best deal I've had this past year from the boards.

Great lot... and the others were sweet too.

Many thanks !

xxx ooo

Rupp

scooby2_zps17654ee3.gif

Andrew purchased a Sub-Mariner #1 from me.

Made payment ASAP even though I told him I would not be able to ship for a few days.

Always a smooth transaction when Andrew is involved.

Would DEF do business again.

Thanks!

- HusTrucK

Andrew is great seller and all around great guy.Bought some books from him recently grades were as said if not better :cloud9: good packaging and shipping hope to do business again in the future buddy! (thumbs u -George