• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1CoolEngineer's Feedback Page
1 1

159 posts in this topic

I've dealt with Andrew a few times now and each transaction has been flawless. Fast shipping, accurate grading and quick PM replies. Couldn't ask for anything better!

I'm sure we'll do business again soon! (Thumbs u

-Al

Just received books from Andrew's recent sales thread, and as in our previous dealings, things couldn't have gone any smoother. :cloud9: Spot-on grading, great prices, quick and safe shipping, and friendly communication. Always glad to do business with him. (thumbs u

Purchased 12 books from Andrew's last thread, SA and BA, high and midgrade, all accurately graded, safely packaged, promptly delivered. 100% satisfied. Many thanks Andrew, its a pleasure as always. :foryou:

Cheers,

R

Andrew picked up a couple of books from me in my most recent sales threads, and as always, dealing with him is a top-notch experience all around. I've bought from him many times before and it's been an A+ experience -- no surprise for it to be the same from the other perspective. (thumbs u