• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Official Jerel/NewEnglandGothic Feedback Appreciation Thread

26 posts in this topic

Before you go take off for the weekend...

computer-nerd.jpg

To watch that important regional donkey basketball game...

DSC020241.jpg

DSC02025.jpg

Please feel free to leave me some kudos if you had some transactions with me. :)

I'm here to serve my customers with some great books...

DSC003811.jpg

...as well as purchase some too.

DSC001651.jpg

Thank you,

Jerel

I'm giving Jerel bad feedback as he keeps sending me numerous top quality books without me paying for them :sumo:

Seriously, Jerel is one of the best to buy from. Period.

Jerel is a huge asset to these boards. He is a super nice guy that is willing to go out of his way to help other board members out. Wether it be the charity threads, or getting books for people, he is always there.

I have had several transactions with Jerel and I have nothing but good things to say. He packages the books so that they could be drop kicked and still remain in perfect condition. Speaking of perfect we all know that Jerel knows what a 9.9 or 10 looks like.

Thanks again, Jerel, for all of your kindness and generosity. (worship)

I'm giving Jerel bad feedback as he keeps sending me numerous top quality books without me paying for them :sumo:

Seriously, Jerel is one of the best to buy from. Period.

Second this statement, Jerel is the best of the best on here! Can't say how highly I regard him as a boardie, friend and seller (thumbs u

Quite simply, Jerel rocks :headbang:

I've bought lots of stuff from you in the past, and sold a bunch to you as well.

Always a pleasure, and hastle-free transactions! (worship)

Thanks for all of the deals and freebies over the years :)

Jerel is the man! I recieved a free slab with only paying shipping. Also, there was a couple of freeby's! (worship) The packaging was about the best I have ever seen. I hope we can do business together in the future!

I cannot pass up an opportunity to praise my bffenmwtfhanmhfawa!

I have been dealing with Jerel since I started collecting Locke & Key. We both got in on the ground floor - he was high grade - I was SS. Not only is he very fair with his pricing :) but his packages are absolutely bombproof.

Do not hesitate to deal with! One of the best... ever.

New to the boards and awoke on a hungover morning to a crazy man giving away books. This was my first introduction to Jerel. The book was amazingly packed, possibly destined for a moon flight, and came almost instantaneously. Beyond that I will try to give this man my money at some point in the future, where hopefully someone with a heart, will explain how capitalism works.

Thanks Jerel

Jerel shipped my order FAST and packed them like they were fine china.

Blu-rays were unopened and in perfect shape as described.

You can't go wrong with this man. Many thanks sir!

Hey Jerel! I just saw your kudos thread while browsing and thought I would add to it.

I've both bought from and sold to Jerel, and he is simply tops. We've done deals with comics and blu-rays. He's one of the best to deal with, hands down, and just a great guy.

(thumbs u