• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Can I get a reccommendation about joeypost?

66 posts in this topic

Just asking for references. I'm working a deal with him and this is my first time buying from him. Please don't jump down my throat.

No. Joey should have started a feedback thread about himself in the Feedback Forum. Now he loses forever.

BWAHAHAHA!

Just asking for references. I'm working a deal with him and this is my first time buying from him. Please don't jump down my throat.

Joey is top notch. I've bought from Joey several times and I've never had a problem. (thumbs u

joe is a awesome guy nothing to worry about at all! I I brought some books off em one time & customs thought it wa s $30 per book& charged me like $100 in custom fees lol He helped me figure it all out & get my cash back cause at the time I had no clue what I was doing since I"ve never had that problem with customs before :roflmao:

Joey is one of the top people on this board and I can fully recommend him, his services and his impeccable reputation as seller to the nth degree.

Just never agree to meet when the moon is full...

Joey is one of the top people on this board and I can fully recommend him, his services and his impeccable reputation as seller to the nth degree.

Just never agree to meet when the moon is full...

What he said. (thumbs u

Amazing guy that I was glad to finally meet at Fanexpo Toronto.