• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jeffreykli -- Feedback

48 posts in this topic

Sure, I'll join in. Despite the relatively low post count, I've been part of the Boards for a looong time. :)

Anyone remember transactions with me? :popcorn:

Yep. They were all tip-top and Bristol fashion, to coin an archaic phrase. Jeff is a top seller and his grading is reliable and spot-on.

How many old-timers recall that Jeff won the only ever Board best grader competition?

Jeff is the best. Hooked me up with an Albedo 2 when he knew I wanted one badly, and did so without taking a dime for himself when he could easily have flipped it for a profit. Not many people would do that. Huge props to him.

Sure, I'll join in. Despite the relatively low post count, I've been part of the Boards for a looong time. :)

Anyone remember transactions with me? :popcorn:

3100 posts is low?

Jeff sent me a sweet TOS 48. Great grader, well packed item, and a nice guy.

Just received my VCC order from Jeff only days after finalizing the purchase. Fantastic cheap books that were packaged super-safe, and survived the toughest of beatings from the USPS.

Thank you so much Jeff for the great experience! :foryou: