• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Liaton-9000's feedback thread

21 posts in this topic

I don’t do a lot of posting, but I do wonder sometimes who the other folks are who are collecting the same titles. So it was good to see your comment on the new additions posting string about us both collecting Simpsons. Looks like you are fairly new – be careful it’s addictive. If you are looking for any particular Simpson’s related titles let me know I can help you keep an eye out.

Blake

Even though he hails from the land of bagged milk (which I find somewhat concerning) I wouldn't hesitate to do business with Liam again. He was very easy to deal with and the comic arrived safe and sound!

Excuse me? BAGGED milk? Do not blaspheme! We in Vancouverland carry our milk in jugs and enjoy it. :sumo:

Purchased a Strange Tales 85 from Liam's last sale. Accurate grade, very careful packaging and quick shipping. My first buy from Liam, I'm very impressed and will be happy to do business again. Many thanks. (thumbs u

Cheers,

R